Live Event The premium access only Essendon Collingwood supporter Anzac Thread - champagne and caviar within

Remove this Banner Ad

A day later and my melt levels are back down to simmering. With a fresh look and the benefit of hindsight i now understand that we only lost because of s**t umpiring and corrupt administration and I think we can all agree we are premiership contenders with a largely dominant game style. And Joey is God.

Please GTFO of my thread.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A day later and my melt levels are back down to simmering. With a fresh look and the benefit of hindsight i now understand that we only lost because of s**t umpiring and corrupt administration and I think we can all agree we are premiership contenders with a largely dominant game style. And Joey is God.

Shut up campaigner just boo s**t captains

Look Pendles isn't a great captain but he's been an elite player, top ten mid, for most of his career, and even in his twilight he's capable of pulling solid gold games out of the fire. That was cold blooded murder he was perpetrating on Thursday.

Whatever it takes to get by, m7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon cheat club lost a tight game and fans melted on mass. Good times.
I’d boo you but I fear vernacular of such complexity would only confuse you. Your side won their round 6 match but you’ve outed yourself as a halfwit in the process of celebrating. Overall I’d suggest you’ve personally had a loss, knackers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back