Hot Topic The Pres, CEO & the Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, no, I'm not a lawyer or a cop, I'm trying to understand what it is you're actually dissatisfied by and what you see as solutions.

We aren't going to agree and that's fine. I really don't care what people's background is, Carlton Player or not, lifelong supporter or not as long as they have something useful to bring to the table. We never got anywhere by stacking the table with ex players and good 'Carlton People'. Of course you need people committed to advancing the interests of Carlton.

Haha, no, I'm not a lawyer or a cop, I'm trying to understand what it is you're actually dissatisfied by and what you see as solutions.

We aren't going to agree and that's fine. I really don't care what people's background is, Carlton Player or not, lifelong supporter or not as long as they have something useful to bring to the table. We never got anywhere by stacking the table with ex players and good 'Carlton People'. Of course you need people committed to advancing the interests of Carlton.
I agree largely on salaried positions, but board members, as custodians of football decisions that shape our future, best in the hands of Carlton folk on the board. Must be an element of 2-3, rounding out the rest in business, admin, multi nationals etc

essendon have 3. wellman, sheedy and madden
richmond have 2 dunne and gale
we have 1 - leaving at years end as do collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Back