News The Presser at Midday

Remove this Banner Ad

So you were in the room were you?

Because if you were in the room, and what you say is 100% correct, then the club has just come out and 100% lied to the media, members and supporters.

But if you weren’t in the room, and I feel 100% certain that you weren’t; then I call your bluff and say you are 100% full of s.h.i.t.

You are the typical internet troll who concocts their version of events, gleaned from their desires and little else.

******* conspiracy theorists are a waste of oxygen.

You don't need any freakin desires, to have been in any mystical room or be a genius to see how angry Scott was yesterday at the Board's decision to accept his offer to go. That offer was confirmed by both parties.

100 per cent happy - as are other members - that the club handled this well and certainly didn't lie.

You don't need any freakin desires, to have been in any mystical room or be a genius to see how angry Scott was yesterday at the Board's decision to accept his offer to go. That offer was confirmed by both parties.

100 per cent happy - as are other members - that the club handled this well and certainly didn't lie.
I didn't perceive him as angry.

I didn't perceive him as angry.
Beg to differ. The comments about the players being agitated, the indigenous round being hijacked, the D King comments all revealed anger towards the Board to me but granted that was mixed in with gratitude towards the previous board and care for the players.

Last edited:
I liked some of Kingy's thoughts today, didn't make much of an an issue out of Brads drive by, thinks our list is not as bad as a lot of people think, and also a a vote of confidence in Shaw as a caretaker "you watch what he can do with that list", well done Kingy.

Its taken a while but finally some positive thoughts about his old club. I’ve hated kingys media persona because most of the time he treats north like the rest of the media does.... with disdain.
Maybe this was due to an underlying unknown feud with Scott?
Dare I say this about kingy - if he was pro-relocation then maybe he was the visitor?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Or maybe they are the best 22 and your judgment is shite ...
Well if that's are best 22 then we would be in 8 and Brad Scott would be still our coach.
So maybe it is your judgement is shite .
BTW: Enjoy your 3 game membership or if you are member at all and will enjoy my reserve seat level 2 next Friday night as the new era starts where hopefully players get games on form not reputation.

Maybe, but that Richmond side on paper would have to be the biggest group of spuds to ever win a premiership. Shows a very large part of it is about attitude and confidence, which a coach can and should have a significant impact on.

You’re overrating Rance btw; at least Tarrant can play on a man.
I think Richmond under-achieved for years and that top-end talent definitely shades ours, certainly how they performed in 2017.
But if you want an example of how a bunch of good ordinary players can win a flag you only have to cast your mind back one year further ...

Beg to differ. The comments about the players being agitated, the indigenous round being hijacked, the D King comments all revealed anger towards the Board to me but granted that was mixed in with gratitude towards the previous board and care for the players.
They didn’t sound angry angry live, to me. So not every word was chosen perfectly all day, not the end of the world. And I don’t think the people saying this was badly handled because not everyone found out in the ideal order have ever tried to arrange an announcement anything like this - some really naive and childish comments being made. Good decision made and - as Brad said today - everyone will quickly get over how and when they were told. Today was well done and good on them for not hanging out whatever dirty laundry there is. Time to move on.

And this whole Scott v King thing is overblown and boring. Please make it stop now.

I liked some of Kingy's thoughts today, didn't make much of an an issue out of Brads drive by, thinks our list is not as bad as a lot of people think, and also a a vote of confidence in Shaw as a caretaker "you watch what he can do with that list", well done Kingy.

Kingy knows that the list is a lot better than it's delivering. Stated it weeks ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We definitely have the list available to be successful

Brad's risk now is if "scamper" turns around and wins 7-8+ out of the last 12 matches.

His stocks could plummet.

I think Richmond under-achieved for years and that top-end talent definitely shades ours, certainly how they performed in 2017.

worst premiership side in AFL history.

I just hope he goes to Carlton.

They bought an illegal flag, and with that have been terrible since.

Scott will keep them there so I'm all for this move.

I'll pack his bags and Uber him (unlicensed) to the Blues headquarters so it's free - to say "thanks".

worst premiership side in AFL history.
Can't agree. Richmond 2017 flogs Bulldogs 2016 nine times out of ten.
Collingwood played their best game of the year to beat them in the preliminary final last year, and despite their injuries they're tracking ok this year.
What have the westerns done since 2016?

You're off base on this one, mate.

They didn’t sound angry angry live, to me. So not every word was chosen perfectly all day, not the end of the world. And I don’t think the people saying this was badly handled because not everyone found out in the ideal order have ever tried to arrange an announcement anything like this - some really naive and childish comments being made. Good decision made and - as Brad said today - everyone will quickly get over how and when they were told. Today was well done and good on them for not hanging out whatever dirty laundry there is. Time to move on.

And this whole Scott v King thing is overblown and boring. Please make it stop now.

It wasn't about the words chosen, and it wasn't judging Brad for being angry/cranky/petty himself. It was that his mood didn't reflect someone who'd amicably agreed to leave - even allowing for the irritation that the inevitable hasty exit arrangements may have caused.

The club absolutely made the right decision and handled his exit as well as it could. And it'd be nice to think we all move on now. But the media aren't going to cop stage managed niceties if they sense that Brad is resentful.

Seriously?

Tarrant and Rance are at least neck and neck.

Brown is 3rd in the Coleman and covers 10+kms per game, where is Jack right now?

Cotchin lol. I'd take Higgins any day. Higgins is classier and is beating Cotchin in key stats.
View attachment 681017
Cunners and Martin are also neck and neck with Cunners having an edge in contested ball.

Not saying we have a list capable, but we could be a wildcard.
Spot on. Dusty is washed up now too...we really dodged a bullet there....

He pretty much got all his christmases at once today. It would have been ridiculous for him to be salty.

Who wouldn't.

I watched the slow mo of Braddles drive by on Kingy on Spud Frawleys cut the crap show.
If you can glean anything from it Brad was salty as all s**t with Kingy, mouthed words to the effect of "ducking funt" were visible.
Just take a good look at the slowed down vision all those saying he was happy and agreed to it all and put the option before them.
If I had just been told that the club agreed to my terms I wouldn't be going around trying to clip some media dude who called me out for my coaching, I would be ecstatic that I got what i wanted.

King is a failed assistant coach with basic analytical skills so with all due respect to him i wouldn't be listening to much he has to say about what coaches players need.

Well actually he is 2x AA & 2x premiership superstar and he isn't a vindictive little flog like Scott.

What was your opinion on Richmond at the end of 2016?

Richmond have stars mate. Even their B Graders are bloody good.

Prestia,Houli, Lynch, Caddy,Rioli are better than our A Graders.

We are miles off, people who think we are finals bound next year need to go and have a nap.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back