Banter The Pretenders from Punt Road V The Hirdashians of Windy Hill

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, This is a banter thread. This is a place to have fun, joke around, and have a laugh If you offend easily, or cannot handle jokes, please, avoid this thread.

Now, obviously there are some sensitive topics for both clubs, we want you to be able to just relax and unwind and stir the pot a little. We will be monitoring this thread closely and, if becomes inflamed and personal, I will have no qualms about locking this thread.

teapotbomber-hey-essendon-i-made-some-t-b4-do-you-want-some.jpg

Bombers must be forever pathetically grateful to Richmond for training Sheeds up for them.
But he was always ours.

*takes an hour to read post*
*explodes into laughter at what is really only kinda funny but I'm proud of reading it*
Nice Harry. It's a very easy code once you memorise the associated numbers to appropriate letters

We had our work Xmas function at Windy Hill the year after all the drug stuff happened and when my dinner came out this what was served.

upload_2017-5-23_22-47-19.png

Couldn't quite put my finger on it at the time but I always thought it wasn't quite right. Must have been something in the fridge that caused it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All I know is Daniher is going to look second rate when Rancey lines up on him

lol what am I kidding, he never even looked first rate.

First rate in regards to being hit with the ugly stick...

Nice Harry. It's a very easy code once you memorise the associated numbers to appropriate letters

3-1-14
9-13-1-7-9-14-5
25-15-21
2-15-25-19
20-8-9-14-11-9-14-7
25-15-21
7-15-20
15-14-5
21-16
15-14
20-8-5
20-5-1-3-8-5-18

Corporate+Governance+Manual.png

This is a Corporate Governance Manual. The Dons should have a read, particularly the section on risk management and reporting.

It would save you players, Workcover/AFL and other fines, reputation, legal costs and loss of premiership points.

Haere Ra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back