Game Day The Pride of South Australia Vs The Colour Purple

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully MacKay got some confidence out of that game.. would be very very handy if we can get him chock full of confidence heading into the finals.
Dougy came back strong after a quiet first half, how good was Charlie's run in the last quarter?
Dermie loves Charlie you can tell, blistering speed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must sat Cheney never gets a mention but I am sure he's in our best players each week. He's a good partner for Laird.
I think it was mentioned that the backline is a well oiled machine. Everyone has their role and everyone plays their role to the best of their ability. I think what happens is Cheney just slots in and can be overlooked. I am in awe of the whole back line

can anyone upload the game or tell us where we can watch a replay?
a bloke called Jeff Albertson I believe has been uploading games on YouTube all year.

might not be up yet but he's usually pretty quick, even if you just search Adelaide Crows you should find it.

The great thing is that although we've only lost five this season, we have improvement to come. And it will come.
Yes. This was not a complete performance by any means. Which does show the extent of our ability.
Sloane, Smith and Tex hardly sighted.
What's with all the handball all of a sudden? Robb was ok! Tough ask against Sandilands.

A lot of upside to come but the selectors need to be ruthless for the finals.

What's with all the handball all of a sudden?
I think it was a reaction to the Ross Lyon game plan. Trying to break through and find the better option.

Also wonder if this may be the way through Geelongs wall

Remove this Banner Ad

Back