The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 13... THIRTEEN!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you’re hanging your hat on that? We beat the Jets 40-3 a week later as our final tune up.....what’s the difference??

We needed 2 wins & we got them, the context in which we got them are baseless as to judging whether we’ll beat LA.

What’s relevant is that we’re the only unbeaten home team, the snow will be unfavourable to LA & brady owns rivers. Going to Baltimore isn’t the same as going to foxboro.

We’ll get it done!!

Snow being unfavourable to LA teams is a myth.

Good luck, but I just reckon it’s the Chargers year

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just looking at the weights for English Gambler on Wed & it looks like Steel of Madrid is nominated too.

Roving bankers in my trifecta

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking at the weights for English Gambler on Wed & it looks like Steel of Madrid is nominated too.

Roving bankers in my trifecta

He’s running today mate, about to load up the little fockers in the car for the drive down to that shithole sale, easier race today will be confident if he can lead gets barrier 1 so should be leading might still be a touch under done after 9 months out gets teddy nugent on who I rate should be in the finish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back