The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear the underdog wins more than 50% of the time in MLB.

Almost ready for another week of testing that theory.

You get some ripper value but look at today I had a 7 Leg favourite multi and 6 won only let down by Yanks. Be interesting to see what figures were for a season

e1b3cd0141be1ac08a10922febc4ffb3.jpg

Small BOOOOOM just to grease the wheels.

******* wife is trying to highjack my account to put a bet on GoT. I think it’s much safer to do the old melbourne cup “I’ll put it on for you” trick.

Who does she reckon will sit on the throne out of interest?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto, someone give me a nice little $4 or $5 MLB & NBA winning tip for this morning plz.

Very Heavy on Nets +8.5 here

That is an insane line IMO

Bookies are purely banking on philly hitting shots and giving the nets no respect
Embiid and Ed Davis, Dudley both GTD’s so reluctant to unload until we see what happens there. Farcical stuff. Should have declare your lineup at least an hour before tip off

Embiid and Ed Davis, Dudley both GTD’s so reluctant to unload until we see what happens there. Farcical stuff. Should have declare your lineup at least an hour before tip off
Yep the line will come in 3 or 4 pts i reckon if embiid sits (after watching G1 he looked very proppy and hardely played the last cos he was too sore) so willing to take the risk he sits

Cubs - Marlins >8
Blue Jays - Twins >8.5
Reds - Dodgers >7.5
Embiid >13.5 Rebs

@ $12s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back