The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 15 feat. Jaidyn Stephenson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do u come in to just argue and state s**t after the fact??

Place a bet or GTFO

Who have ur s**t mob beat?

Nearly got rolled after being 25 up against Boston, lost to the bloody hawks at home, just lost to the kings ffs

Ur mob are shithouse

Lol..

Houston, Boston, Philly, Miami, Portland.

Lakers have beaten um....Miami, OKC, Spurs. Huge scalps!

Lol..

Houston, Boston, Philly, Miami, Portland.

Lakers have beaten um....Miami, OKC, Spurs. Huge scalps!
Can only beat who is in front of you mate

Nuggs were lucky to beat boston, that Philly game could of gone either way and I wouldn’t say Miami or Portland are massive scalps lol

Can only beat who is in front of you mate

Nuggs were lucky to beat boston and I wouldn’t say philly, Miami or Portland are massive scalps lol

That is correct.

Just saying, over rate LA at your own peril, yes they are 17-3 but they’ve not beaten much at all. They have 2 superstars but the rest are trash! Not to mention Denver has the biggest home advantage of any team in the league

That is correct.

Just saying, over rate LA at your own peril, yes they are 17-3 but they’ve not beaten much at all. They have 2 superstars but the rest are trash! Not to mention Denver has the biggest home advantage of any team in the league
I agree biggest home court advantage hence the odds

But jokic hasn’t shown up all year and AD should get ahold of him, Murray and Harris will go missing in a big game as usual and I can’t see a match up for lebron aside from maybe millsap

Coming off a loss and the start of a big road trip, I think they have this one penciled in as a must win

I agree biggest home court advantage hence the odds

But jokic hasn’t shown up all year and AD should get ahold of him, Murray and Harris will go missing in a big game as usual and I can’t see a match up for lebron aside from maybe millsap

Coming off a loss and the start of a big road trip, I think they have this one penciled in as a must win

Jokic has been woeful this year, yes, but we’re still 13-4 for a reason.

Depends on how much McGee plays, I don’t think he can guard Jokic so think they will play Davis at the 5 and LBJ at 4 which means Milsap takes him.

To say Murray goes missing in big games is way off the mark. Watch the Spurs and Blazers playoffs series from last season and get back to me lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back