Chief's Public Enemy #1
30k Posts 10k Posts Freeze MND Challenge 2021 Chess Club Member
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Will definitely be throwing Sunlight into my trifecta.

Crazy price.

Like Gytrash, Order of Command and The Inevitable.

Will throw in SAL for 3rd.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Actually, took Sunlight as a Roving Banker with the other nags plus Lyre included. Giddy up.

Santoz

Chief's Public Enemy #1
Mar 10, 2006
Weir Stables
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Put a fork in Sunlight.

shout out to that saffer butcher on girl Tuesday snuffing me out of 2K. Hope you get Covid you campaigner!

That horse is a dreadful horse to catch though. It’s “racing style” always is about luck. It’s just not that good. The money for Oasis Girl told a story there late.

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
That horse is a dreadful horse to catch though. It’s “racing style” always is about luck. It’s just not that good. The money for Oasis Girl told a story there late.

Back in mares grade & a weak one at that, it should’ve been winning with its eyes shut. The ride was disgusting & illogical on all levels!

Where was your words of wisdom pre race?? Only one I got was about vega magic which were prophetic in the end :)

Back in mares grade & a weak one at that, it should’ve been winning with its eyes shut. The ride was disgusting & illogical on all levels!

Where was your words of wisdom pre race?? Only one I got was about vega magic which were prophetic in the end :)

Focused on Sydney to be honest picked and chose my races yesterday. Got a roughie at Morphettville in one of the races (no 8, beat the emergency no18) at $30-1. Ended up not a bad day in the end.

I just hate Girl Tuesday as a horse I’ve been there and we are seeing other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back