The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gutless piece of sh*t will get a piece of my mind I ever catch up with him. Clearly had no intention of paying me....luckily I got a hold of her.

Thats why you needa check if they are on full blown tilt first. You ask for his next multi and if you see something stupid then u say nope lol

I’m heading out with the old boss on Satdi to get on the punt, but as previously mentioned I don’t follow horses. What’s everyone got in the Everest? At first look I was thinking Bivouac, so you can all probably cross that off the list of winners.

46fedee769113dd1e3dcf79cd4a4da1d.jpg

Pretty sure something like this circulates every year, but for those who are into the dodgey, here you go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha. Very good. Best of luck too.

Cats did the business for me by getting there so I’m happy. (see above). FWIW I think they win anyway, but I’ll be steering clear & enjoying the spectacle.
Will be fairly wet apparently. That definitely swings things in our favour

Massive Cox Plate Day, with a fair chunk rolled onto the Tigers and a little crack at Dusty NS

Im tempted to go massive on Storm tonight, was more confident they get it done than Richmond

Massive Cox Plate Day, with a fair chunk rolled onto the Tigers and a little crack at Dusty NS

Im tempted to go massive on Storm tonight, was more confident they get it done than Richmond

14k online for me if they win.

Laid off on penny 3K at $2.30, so 3K profit worst result.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back