Battle lines are drawn…

200w (1).gif

Gift

Premium Platinum
Aug 24, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
When they started the 4th without Curry with bench scrubs and the Celtics started going on that run, I had a feeling the Dubs would get into trouble.

Celtics too good to allow a massive run. Their train was unstoppable by the time Curry got back on.

Going hard on Dubs line next game.

Mazza1234678

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
When they started the 4th without Curry and the Celtics started going on that run, I had a feeling the Dubs would get into trouble.

Nah good luck picking results now with that game

This will be Miami Celtics all over again where it was impossible to pick

I’ll be sitting out and enjoying it

kozi

Varsity athlete
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
When they started the 4th without Curry with bench scrubs and the Celtics started going on that run, I had a feeling the Dubs would get into trouble.

Celtics too good to allow a massive run. Their train was unstoppable by the time Curry got back on.

Too cute. Too complacent

Hopefully a nice big kick up the ass

Mazza1234678

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Bit of false bravado doesn’t hurt.😉 Boston ain’t no Mavs pushover my friend & we’ve always given dubs fits. Had to take one in SF & we got it….
Tatum playing like absolute dog s**t and for that to happen is alarming if your a GSW backer right now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mazza1234678

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are Horf, White and Smart going to shoot combined 15/23 from 3 again though?
Doubt you will get 6 in a quarter from Steph as well though

Derrick White is one of the streakiest shooters ever when he is hot

Could go off again.

Smart probably not

kozi

Varsity athlete
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Tatum playing like absolute dog s**t and for that to happen is alarming if your a GSW backer right now
The hot takes. Not like we didn't have Poole, Draymond and Looney all playing like dog s**t. 3/8 players that took the floor for us went well

Mazza1234678

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
The hot takes. Not like we didn't have Poole, Draymond and Looney all playing like dog s**t. 3/8 players that took the floor for us went well
Looney was great IMO and I don’t know if we can expect much from Poole this series

That C’s backcourt is too good defensively to let him go off like the Mavs and Nugs backcourt did you couldn’t defend a traffic cone

kozi

Varsity athlete
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Looney was great IMO and I don’t know if we can expect much from Poole this series

That C’s backcourt is too good defensively to let him go off like the Mavs and Nugs backcourt did you couldn’t defend a traffic cone
He made 2 shots all night mate. You’re going on like Tatum was the only one who played poorly when we had more

Anyway perfect time to get on Dubs series at $2.50 now :thumbsu:

srobbo

Hall of Famer
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
He made 2 shots all night mate. You’re going on like Tatum was the only one who played poorly when we had more

Anyway perfect time to get on Dubs series at $2.50 now :thumbsu:

Dray & Looney virtually played to their season average pts wise, so not sure where the uplift is there?? Poole was down, but to mazza’s point he also hasn’t seen d like ours all year too…..you’ll need all 7 games to beat us.

kozi

Varsity athlete
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Dray & Looney virtually played to their season average pts wise, so not sure where the uplift is there?? Poole was down, but to mazza’s point he also hasn’t seen d like ours all year too…..you’ll need all 7 games to beat us.
Dubs were great and Boston still won without Tatum doing anything. Is that the narrative we’re shooting for here? You guys have lost it

srobbo

Hall of Famer
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Dubs were great and Boston still won without Tatum doing anything. Is that the narrative we’re shooting for here? You guys have lost it

No not all, I just think you’re over estimating where your improvement comes from given you had productive games from 3/4 of your prime movers.

Last edited:

kozi

Varsity athlete
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
No not all, I just think you’re over estimating where your improvement comes from given you had productive games from 3/4 of your prime movers.
Take a deep breath and read what's actually been said. In response to Mazza's call about it being alarming considering Tatum didn't play well I said we also had guys that didn't. You're the only one going on about improvements

srobbo

Hall of Famer
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Take a deep breath and read what's actually been said. In response to Mazza's call about it being alarming considering Tatum didn't play well I said we also had guys that didn't. You're the only one going on about improvements

Then why mention guys who didn’t play well then if you’re not implying improvement? It’s a moot point then.

I’m simply pointing out the guys that didn’t play well aren’t nearly as important as the guys that did imo.

Now pour yourself a scotch & loosen up you arrogant dubs prick😂😂

Last edited:

kozi

Varsity athlete
Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Then why mention guys who didn’t play well then if you’re not implying improvement? It’s a moot point then.
"Player X didn't play well and they still won"
"Yeah we also had guys that didn't play well"

Go have a lie down. I'll see you Monday

srobbo

Hall of Famer
Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
"Player X didn't play well and they still won"
"Yeah we also had guys that didn't play well"

Go have a lie down. I'll see you Monday

Yeah I can read & I merely had an opinion based on that commentary. There’s going to be plenty more of it over the next week.

Strap yourself in brother.

Remove this Banner Ad