The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Side note - Ben Simmon isn't the worst Aussie pro athlete in American sports. It's Liam Hendriks. Country ******* mile.
That campaigner is ******* useless

West Australian Major League Baseball player Liam Hendriks has lashed out at American gun control measures in the wake of another mass shooting in the United States.

The Chicago White Sox pitcher labelled gun control laws “baffling” during a post-game rant which has gone viral after six people were shot dead and more than 20 others were injured in a shooting at an Independence Day parade in the Chicago suburb of Highland Park.

Hendriks, who hails from Perth’s northern suburbs, called the USA’s gun control measures idiotic in a video which has been viewed by more than 993,000 people on Twitter.

“There’s a lot of things that are good over here, but you look at the negatives. I can walk into a store as a non-American and buy a handgun in certain states,” he said.
“That baffles me because I had to take a driving test when I was over here. I won’t have to take a test if I want to get a gun. That’s stupid. Whoever thought that was a great idea is an idiot.”

West Australian Major League Baseball player Liam Hendriks has lashed out at American gun control measures in the wake of another mass shooting in the United States.

The Chicago White Sox pitcher labelled gun control laws “baffling” during a post-game rant which has gone viral after six people were shot dead and more than 20 others were injured in a shooting at an Independence Day parade in the Chicago suburb of Highland Park.

Hendriks, who hails from Perth’s northern suburbs, called the USA’s gun control measures idiotic in a video which has been viewed by more than 993,000 people on Twitter.

“There’s a lot of things that are good over here, but you look at the negatives. I can walk into a store as a non-American and buy a handgun in certain states,” he said.
“That baffles me because I had to take a driving test when I was over here. I won’t have to take a test if I want to get a gun. That’s stupid. Whoever thought that was a great idea is an idiot.”

Either way Pricey is right, he is an overpaid flog

Has been decent of late though tbf

He is a better person than pitcher lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back