The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Got kissed on the dick for a change yesterday. Had Luka last leg of a multi - TAB luckily voided the leg unlike most so it saluted

Giannis 25+ & Hield 15+ pts
Ja >44.5 PRA
Steph > 38.5 PRA
Bam >10.5 boards
Shai >38.5 PRA
@ 20s

awful slate of games today

Got kissed on the dick for a change yesterday. Had Luka last leg of a multi - TAB luckily voided the leg unlike most so it saluted

Giannis 25+ & Hield 15+ pts
Ja >44.5 PRA
Steph > 38.5 PRA
Bam >10.5 boards
Shai >38.5 PRA
@ 20s

awful slate of games today
Bam is a complete joke of a centre

How the * did this ********** get 1 board in the second half

Never again

Someone on Reddit looks to have uncovered one of the scandals of the year with the Memphis scorekeeper egregiously boosting JJJ's steals and blocks this season. Would expect this to blow up over the coming days.

In the mean time, taking unders on JJJ for blocks and steals at home could be a good bet.

Someone on Reddit looks to have uncovered one of the scandals of the year with the Memphis scorekeeper egregiously boosting JJJ's steals and blocks this season. Would expect this to blow up over the coming days.

In the mean time, taking unders on JJJ for blocks and steals at home could be a good bet.

Been exploiting this market & spruiking it on here last 12-18 months with 365 who’ve always been a little slow on the uptake increasing his stocks line.🤑 He was always ripe for the picking following an injury lay off..

Kudos to the Memphis statsman😆

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Philly -2.5 looks a bet to me

Philly D will rattle Purdy surely

Bengals Chiefs a no bet for me

I’m on the 9ers…..12 in a row….i trust their D to keep rolling. Purdy stood up against the Cows D, Hurts only fresh back & hasn’t seen the best D all year. Giants were witches hats & a false sense of security.

Bengals will roll through Chiefs. Did it last year with a fit Mahomes & Tyreek Hill, not so this year…..

Bengals v 9ers SB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back