The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

I forwarded my multi to RFC Sunday night & today Dimma resigns…..must’ve been the final straw for the board. Wonder if they’ll deduct the 28k from his payout & wire to me😜

Saw that jeez man so unlucky. Richmond are in the no bet list at the moment

Sidey out injured early woulda ruined their structure, so they woulda not given a stuff since it was a free win anyways. Just unlucky

Yep only leg that did me, but sort of get it unfortunately can't win them all

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got an offer for $410 cash out for Penrith betr and took it. I got no idea about NRL so dunno if it was the right thing but saw they were at 2.8 odds so thought it cant be too bad of an offer.
Interesting, my mate just got $500 cash out.

He accepted and then put it all back on at $2.80 haha.

Got an offer for $410 cash out for Penrith betr and took it. I got no idea about NRL so dunno if it was the right thing but saw they were at 2.8 odds so thought it cant be too bad of an offer.
Did they text or email? Hope I get it too

Even if you wanted to let it ride you’d take it and dump it back on at $2.80 for for an extra $148

Got that offer back then too and cashed out
Just got it with Geelong and hit the account overnight. Offered $100 and the $10 bet. Took it cause Geelong are campaigners

Remove this Banner Ad

Back