Aussie bushies >2.5

ECU
White Eagles
Inglewood
Freo skanks
Joodndalup
Dandenong u21
@ $5

Absolutey no value but for good reason. U21 got in by HT. Next line that looks ok but not great

Glenorchy
Kemscott
Dangenong
Port Melb
@ $4.50

With above @ $22

5 more WA friendlies that could easily go over given how those games usually go but all got recent form lines that don’t look great. Chucked them in a big one all together for a $20 donation

Toronto Raptors -5.5 vs rockets
Atlanta Hawks -4.5 vs okc
Phoenix Suns -4.5 vs bulls
Charlotte Hornets +8.5 vs gsw

50@10s

leggo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I have to sweat 4 PRA from Harden in one qtr I won’t be impressed. Just get it done ffs.

10 pt margin at 3qtr time, Harden has 29/6/7 & can’t add to it in 5 mins before being sat after Dallas blow them away early.

Honestly can’t make the s**t up for the ways I’ve been fisted the last week.

A35DEEDF-839A-4E64-B212-99FFB7501EE2.jpeg

Last edited:
10 pt margin at 3qtr time, Harden has 29/6/7 & can’t add to it in 5 mins before being sat after Dallas blow them away early.

Honestly can’t make the sh*t up for the ways I’ve been fisted the last week.

View attachment 1066988
Know the feeling mate, was fisted in ways you wouldn’t believe Thursday and Friday too

I can’t bring myself to touch the s**t now

Think I’ll just be waiting till AFL and NRL before I jump on sports again

Know the feeling mate, was fisted in ways you wouldn’t believe Thursday and Friday too

I can’t bring myself to touch the sh*t now

Think I’ll just be waiting till AFL and NRL before I jump on sports again

Was counting my cash. Still stung by it all tbh, but yeah prop bets are done for me. That bs was the final straw.

Was counting my cash. Still stung by it all tbh, but yeah prop bets are done for me. That bs was the final straw.

you get a refund atleast?

things could be worse. I lost $25k in two days the other week getting burned by missed penalties in football and empty netters in hockey bouncing off the post

you get a refund atleast?

things could be worse. I lost $25k in two days the other week getting burned by missed penalties in football and empty netters in hockey bouncing off the post

yep....got stake back which is something. I’m not staring at those sort of losses though....* what are you staking per bet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back