The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I’m done for awhile. Just bullshit. How do they not smash Adelaide after the position they were in at HT??
So many 50 metre penalties, free kick reversals, stupid ******* turnovers

Was legitmately the most frustrating game of footy with cash involved ive ever seen in my life

Will never be a touching a game involving those **********s again

They have burnt me a few times with that same bullshit

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
So many 50 metre penalties, free kick reversals, stupid ******* turnovers

Was legitmately the most frustrating game of footy with cash involved ive ever seen in my life

Will never be a touching a game involving those **********s again

They have burnt me a few times with that same bullshit

I just can’t pick my nose atm. Port s**t bed at home to cost me 2.3k last night, then these campaigners let slip what 9/10 would be a demolition when 5 goals up at HT/home against a rabble like Adelaide.

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
I just can’t pick my nose atm. Port sh*t bed at home to cost me 2.3k last night, then these campaigners let slip what 9/10 would be a demolition when 5 goals up at HT/home against a rabble like Adelaide.
Been seeing the NRL like beachballs, but AFL has been mainly awful for me last couple of weeks

Oct 14, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Wiz +2.5 <233.5
Indy Hornets >225.5

@ $7

Wizards look big value. Boston should look to slow it down. Can’t back Indy with the injuries and not touching Hornets. Hopefully they just keep the same pace

Dec 2, 2017
AFL Club
Collingwood
Wiz +2.5 <233.5
Indy Hornets >225.5

@ $7

Wizards look big value. Boston should look to slow it down. Can’t back Indy with the injuries and not touching Hornets. Hopefully they just keep the same pace
Indy Hornets I’m staying out of

Beal says his hammy isn’t 100%, which is scaring me from going near them

Wiz +2.5 Indy Hornets >225.5

@ $7

I suspect someone got the data wrong on that line!

Must have been sweating that one Kozi

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back