The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Was always gonna be a split in Boston wasnt it. I think that’s our chance done now. We just can’t hold serve at home in these clutch games.
You bottled it.. all I've been hearing lately is how much better Boston is.

Double digit loss to one guy that's 6''3. To say we had anyone else out there tonight would be lying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Double digit loss to one guy that's 6''3. To say we had anyone else out there tonight would be lying

I think it’ll take 2 more of those from him to get you the trophy, because I think collectively Boston are the better side, but he’s daylight the best player on the court.

Like MJ in the halcyon bulls days, Stef might just pinch you another ring.

I think it’ll take 2 more of those from him to get you the trophy, because I think collectively Boston are the better side, but he’s daylight the best player on the court.

Like MJ in the halcyon bulls days, Stef might just pinch you another ring.
I don't disagree that Boston are the better side right now. Draymond has been a liability and Klay is miles off it. Which theoretically means you win it all barring any more 40+ point Steph games.

Wonder if they have the balls to give him FMVP regardless. Today takes him to 34ppg on 50%. Jerry West the only player to have ever got it on a losing team

Last game Boston lost to Steph all by himself. This one they lost where he may as well have not rocked up at all

I'll let you ponder what's worse srobbo

All I'm thinking is one bloody more :thumbsu:

Also I hate mlb with a passion. All the overs games go under and the unders going over once again

Those money leaders on Covers are clinically blind. You have to be to have a 50% strike rate there

Last game Boston lost to Steph all by himself. This one they lost where he may as well have not rocked up at all

I'll let you ponder what's worse srobbo

All I'm thinking is one bloody more :thumbsu:

I’d be more inclined to say your defense is what won it for you today (apart from a one qtr lapse). Both offences were putrid, but ultimately dubs d created enough chances to get it done.

Stef & Tatum to go large in G6, bookmark it.

Also I hate mlb with a passion. All the overs games go under and the unders going over once again

Those money leaders on Covers are clinically blind. You have to be to have a 50% strike rate there
Purely shits and giggles rubbish MLB. Cannot bet on it and expect collects.

However load up on the big boy Nature Strip at Ascot tonight. Will make a mess of them over there and the yank horse is absolute poison. Take the 3 bucks and run

Back at it

O's Jays >9
CWS Tigers > 7.5
KC Giants > 8
@ $7

with Angels Dodgers <8.5
Guards Rockies <11.5
@ $25

Remove this Banner Ad

Back