The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part 18

Remove this Banner Ad

speaking of SGA, what would you guys do?

I backed him @34s to win the MIP. Into 1.83 favourite on SB now.

$10 @34s with cash out at $169

Also have a $10 on a 2 leg multi @78.05 with cash out for that $269 (other leg has already got up).

Total potential payout is $1120 for which cash out is $438.

Would you guys potentially look to cash out? My worry is potential injury to SGA at some point.

speaking of SGA, what would you guys do?

I backed him @34s to win the MIP. Into 1.83 favourite on SB now.

$10 @34s with cash out at $169

Also have a $10 on a 2 leg multi @78.05 with cash out for that $269 (other leg has already got up).

Total potential payout is $1120 for which cash out is $438.

Would you guys potentially look to cash out? My worry is potential injury to SGA at some point.

Hold. It’d have to be a season ending injury before the new year to derail the bet. Even if he misses a bit of time, he’s not losing MIP.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will hold for now.

Is there a point when you would look to cash out (obviously if he gets injured in a game ill try cash out where possible).

Denver up 96-86 with 8:44 left. Lose 106-103.

Seven points in nearly nine minutes, at home against the ******* knicks.

It’s amazing how incompetent teams are in the nba. So-called professional sport, it’s embarrassing.

It’s amazing how incompetent teams are in the nba. So-called professional sport, it’s embarrassing.
No Jokic

They were always going to struggle to hold on considering Porter stunk it up today.

No Jokic

I would of hammered the Knicks at 2.5 but had nothing I liked to multi it with

No Jokic

They were always going to struggle to hold on considering Porter stunk it up today.
No Jokic

I would of hammered the Knicks at 2.5 but had nothing I liked to multi it with

They scored 96 in 39 mins without him, should’ve been able to score more than 7 in 9 mins to finish the game. That’s a poor excuse imo.

srobbo Green Bay surely morals at Lambau tomorrow?

Watson TD Packers win @ 4.5 looks a bet

Snow & run heavy game, staying away from a result. I’ll back the Watson TD separately @ those odds.

Henry 100+/TD
Jones 60+

$5.50 ish

Will throw in Blazers & Clips alternate line with that bet as well for $12+ too.

They scored 96 in 39 mins without him, should’ve been able to score more than 7 in 9 mins to finish the game. That’s a poor excuse imo.

Its not. Defence is tighter in the 4th quarter when all the starters get the main minutes esp if the game is close.

Knicks interior defence shits on Nuggets if Jokic/Gordon is out since its Jordan/Jeff Green who have to defend the paint instead and they are both washed.

Nuggets only hope was to blow them out early and due to Knicks being on a B2B, theyd give up. If it was close going into the 4th they were at a massive disadvantage without Jokic.

Porter stopped shooting after he built a house to HT & Murray’s struggling to run out games after fast starts. No Gordon as well & all of a sudden the points dry up. They needed Jokic to close.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back