The Primetime Pricey Memorial Thread for unrepentant gamblers, Part VIII

Remove this Banner Ad

lol OKC....double digits down to the nets at home. Magic shitting the bed as well after being 10 up 5 mins ago.

Yeah that’s me done with NBA for the foreseeable. Can join MLB in the do not touch file.
Quick question
When u signed up with Ned's did u get that 500 buck bonus even though ur in VIC?

Brooklyn raining 3's.

Keep it up after HT you campaigners!

Quick question
When u signed up with Ned's did u get that 500 buck bonus even though ur in VIC?

Yep, but you ring them up after you set up account & get them to agree to bonus you back in “loyalty bets”, as opposed to “sign up” which is the vic legislation excluding us. Nice little loophole ;)

Al Horford too.

I'd nearly say Dwight Howard has been better this season for Charlotte.
How u feeling about a possible Kemba Walker trade to the Knicks?
I'd ******* do it in a heartbeat but we have to take one of the bad contracts but most are decent players like Batum/Howard/Kidd-Gilchrist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How u feeling about a possible Kemba Walker trade to the Knicks?
I'd ******* do it in a heartbeat but we have to take one of the bad contracts but most are decent players like Batum/Howard/Kidd-Gilchrist

I don't mind Uconn, so happy to have an alumni at the Knicks.

In saying that, I doubt we'll trade for him as we'll probably go with youth. Can't see us giving up Ntilikina.

I don't mind Uconn, so happy to have an alumni at the Knicks.

In saying that, I doubt we'll trade for him as we'll probably go with youth. Can't see us giving up Ntilikina.
Well its more them putting the feelers out. Kemba is a New York boy so im sure he would love to come.
Frank is s**t man. Honestly we ****ed this draft so hard.

Well its more them putting the feelers out. Kemba is a New York boy so im sure he would love to come.
Frank is s**t man. Honestly we ****** this draft so hard.

Frank lacks confidence. Happy to have Kemba as our starter though with Frank as a backup, rather than the Jarrett Jack & Frank number we're stuck with atm.

Kyle Lowry's first few years in the league weren't too impressive stats wise either, so I'm happy to give Frank a bit of time.

**** you're game. I can't trust those campaigners with huge lines this season. Good luck tho!

I'm on Brooklyn most 3's @ $10s today.

They're the clubhouse leader with a bit of time left in the 3rd.

If they get to about 15 or so, you can bank the Dubs torching from 3 and blowing the Knicks away in the process.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back