Media The Problem with the Gold City Royals....

Remove this Banner Ad

On the contrary. I recruited some mates because I need posters quickly when I took over. Sort of why you'll never leave the Bombers, some posters have rapport with others and that promotes activity. That's plugging the gap. From there you build on it. The Royals lost their foundation posters and now are regaining them.

Don't think for a second we aren't always trying to bring in new posters. I don't follow the philosophy though of just grabbing every apple that falls to the ground because all that does is turn over lists. I look for complimentary posters, I don't always win them. You can say what you like but the improvement in the Royals from three seasons back to now is clear as day.

I'm also surprised this was your banter to be honest. It's below you. I get your captain has been rattled but you know for a fact that the Bombers always get a good shout from teams I captain, it's almost a legacy. So yeah, this is weird. We're not even rivals any more, this is all about you having a utensil at the helm but I'm sure that will repair itself.
Nice melt.

Sorry, I so hate that expression on here. But apparently if anyone posts more than three sentences, “nice melt” is the appropriate response. To be honest, I didn’t even read it. I tend to only read my own posts.

Nice melt.

Sorry, I so hate that expression on here. But apparently if anyone posts more than three sentences, “nice melt” is the appropriate response. To be honest, I didn’t even read it. I tend to only read my own posts.

It's more palatable than people that say "mice nelt", I'll give it that.

On the contrary. I recruited some mates because I need posters quickly when I took over. Sort of why you'll never leave the Bombers, some posters have rapport with others and that promotes activity. That's plugging the gap. From there you build on it. The Royals lost their foundation posters and now are regaining them.

Don't think for a second we aren't always trying to bring in new posters. I don't follow the philosophy though of just grabbing every apple that falls to the ground because all that does is turn over lists. I look for complimentary posters, I don't always win them. You can say what you like but the improvement in the Royals from three seasons back to now is clear as day.

I'm also surprised this was your banter to be honest. It's below you. I get your captain has been rattled but you know for a fact that the Bombers always get a good shout from teams I captain, it's almost a legacy. So yeah, this is weird. We're not even rivals any more, this is all about you having a utensil at the helm but I'm sure that will repair itself.
I'm sure you've said I haven't got to you ......but this language is getting stronger ....I'm pretty sure this is a melt

Do you feel you need to justify now why the Royals are a muddling club ?

Try and stay strong Filthy, your slip is starting to show

I'm sure you've said I haven't got to you ......but this language is getting stronger ....I'm pretty sure this is a melt

Do you feel you need to justify now why the Royals are a muddling club ?

Try and stay strong Filthy, your slip is starting to show

You're doing well mate... claiming Tony's work as your own now.

I've been batting away campaigners like you for years Wayne, you'd have to start posting nudes to get under my skin. Meanwhile, we're in day three of your continuous melt. That might be a record.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're doing well mate... claiming Tony's work as your own now.

I've been batting away campaigners like you for years mate, you'd have to start posting nudes to get under my skin. Meanwhile, we're in day three of your continuous melt. That might be a record.
Popular phrase by you .....is this you go to "diffuse" phrase

Just call everything a melt ....saves any explanations ....you really are a piece of work

Popular phrase by you .....is this you go to "diffuse" phrase

Just call everything a melt ....saves any explanations ....you really are a piece of work

I sure am, and I'll be standing long after you.

Are you going to make another thread about me tomorrow?

I sure am, and I'll be standing long after you.

Are you going to make another thread about me tomorrow?
Yeah, I can believe that .....king of a Fake League .....hell, why would you ever leave

GmAvOlG.gif

Yeah, I can believe that .....king of a Fake League .....hell, why would you ever leave

GmAvOlG.gif

Sure. And you’re just passing through of course.

I’ll give you credit, you’ve entertained me no end this last few days. I take it as a compliment.

Always mirthful to see people insist that the SFA is fake and nothing that happens ever means anything, and yet at the same time spend inordinate amounts of their time arguing about s**t that occurs in the SFA.

Always mirthful to see people insist that the SFA is fake and nothing that happens ever means anything, and yet at the same time spend inordinate amounts of their time arguing about s**t that occurs in the SFA.

It’s the ultimate “I’ve got nothing else” thing here

If someone thinks it's fake, they shouldn't be captain.

Plain and simple.

What happens in the SFA stays in the SFA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back