Media The Problem with the Gold City Royals....

Remove this Banner Ad

If the list posted earlier is accurate, you're not BC. Why so feisty? You re either;

1) trying desperately hard to get in.
2) hard up for pals.

View attachment 882860
Well for starters, the team I play for is in the title and I'm tagged in the OP.

Did you write up all those words, tag the entire Royals list in the OP, only to say some variant of 'nice melt' when we respond?

Really got us there, thread is a raging success Tony.

View attachment 882863

The virtual high fives and backslaps in their PM must be at record highs.

Cool, so now you're done potting 5 or 6 blokes, what the f@#% do you have against the rest of us?

The rest of us? Are you on the Royals list? s**t my bad. So easy to not be seen among all the others. Nothing against any of you. Trying to help the problem.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kennedy Parker just settling in to see if this thread achieves spookism status, don't mind me.
Had potential but it just shows that former powerhouses like KohPhi and Tony Lynn 15 just aren't they were unfortunately.

I know the reason why posted this. It's because he hates the current state of the league and the fact that there are numerous teams who will not engage in the verbal stoush and stand your ground when challenged. And since he perceives the Royals as one of the teams that will likely take the fight to him he'll call us out directly in the hopes of reigniting some past rivalries.

We oblige, but unfortunately for Tony and also Koph, the spark just isn't there anymore so all he can come up with these days is a series of 'no u', 'nice melt' and gif responses that are lacking in energy and impact. A bit sad really.

Had potential but it just shows that former powerhouses like KohPhi and Tony Lynn 15 just aren't they were unfortunately.

I know the reason why posted this. It's because he hates the current state of the league and the fact that there are numerous teams who will not engage in the verbal stoush and stand your ground when challenged. And since he perceives the Royals as one of the teams that will likely take the fight to him he'll call us out directly in the hopes of reigniting some past rivalries.

We oblige, but unfortunately for Tony and also Koph, the spark just isn't there anymore so all he can come up with these days is a series of 'no u', 'nice melt' and gif responses that are lacking in energy and impact. A bit sad really.
This reminds me of a PM that the two of us received...

431971_38326465d9a98c1eeaf81c905e623ac1.gif

Nice melt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back