Media The Problem with the Gold City Royals....

Remove this Banner Ad

do you sit in the front row and ask 10-20 questions per lecture

I asked my tutor if she can remove an item of clothing for every question answered and call me Billy.
I don't understand why I'm not allowed to attend anymore :'(

Richmond supporters congregate at the Furies
Bay 13 posters gravitate towards the Warriors
Nuffies find their way to the Bombers

truly groundbreaking that like minded people end up at the same club
You left yourself out ;)
rIPVvyq.jpg

Tony Lynn 15 we used to have a team PM, but we did away with it many season ago because we found that we were posting too much in there instead of match threads.

Can I recommend the same for you and the Bombers?

Tony Lynn 15 we used to have a team PM, but we did away with it many season ago because we found that we were posting too much in there instead of match threads.

Recommend what?

You completely missed my point.

You sent us a PM bemoaning the fact that no one goes hard at the moment, and then today accused the Royals of being too insular. Yet you come to us because you know you will get the stoush that you crave. Nothing sinister, just an interesting thought.

No. This is not the case.

Yes I think the league is currently soft but the points made in this are valid regarding the Royals being insular. It has nothing to do with trying to stir up trouble. I am trying to help.

I was really relying on you to come in here and be part of the solution.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was really relying on you to come in here and be part of the solution.
Solution to what? We have an active and clearly relevant team.

We lost a poster last offseason like most teams because they thought they were a better fit elsewhere or they were offered a better deal.

This thread wouldn’t exist if your captain didn’t melt in the committee about potentially losing a player this coming offseason, so maybe worry about you and yours first, Tones.

Yes I think the league is currently soft but the points made in this are valid regarding the Royals being insular. It has nothing to do with trying to stir up trouble. I am trying to help.
Okay.

Is there anything that makes us insular outside of your misproven BC claim?

The league being soft is due to the way rookies are treated, make me admin + give me control over weekly rookie awards and the league will be good again in a season or two.

I assume Rioli8217 is a rookie that went for some record or award. He had 1200 total posts on bigfooty prior to this thread.
Screen Shot 2020-05-28 at 5.29.57 pm.png

You left yourself out ;)
rIPVvyq.jpg

Didn’t you already do the reacharound gag earlier in the thread? You spent too much time on it for that WFL like. I got one from him earlier for talking about my pug eating s**t.

Saying that, you do have some flair for a graphic.

do you sit in the front row and ask 10-20 questions per lecture

No, I sit up the back and cheekily munch on chicken Twisties whilst working on my 'Top 5 I'd love to bang' list..

How are you pal??

The league being soft is due to the way rookies are treated, make me admin + give me control over weekly rookie awards and the league will be good again in a season or two.

I assume Rioli8217 is a rookie that went for some record or award. He had 1200 total posts on bigfooty prior to this thread.
View attachment 882912
More of a bet with SarahSmiles

Remove this Banner Ad

Back