The Propaganda War Against North Korea

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Don't get me wrong, I think NK is probably one of the worst places on earth to live. But how much of what we're being fed about them is actually true? Here's a video going over a bunch of stories that have done the rounds in western media, claiming that they're either proven fakes, or at least seriously lacking in evidence. Maybe you've believed a few of them yourself. I have.

Scientifically the evidence backs up the claim of properganda

There's a pattern clear and well documented. The American war machine is predictable but still effective.

What do you guys think it's actually like to live in North Korea?

I imagine it must be very good for the soul.

Look at the health of the average American. It's pretty obvious they have little self esteem and control. That can be a result of how corrupt they are. How few morals

Where as the norf Koreans can hold thier head up high. Thier leaders never gave into corruption and crime like ours

1624703527135.png

Does North Korea have much electricity? This is a current satellite picture at night. Note South Korea glowing like a bug zapper but North Korea is in almost complete darkness.

Don't know much about NK other than in a peripheral way but Yeonmi Park (Yeonmi Park is a North Korean defector, human rights activist, and author of the book In Order to Live) was on one of my favourite Podcasters show yesterday, interesting/sad discussion >

Remove this Banner Ad

Back