Food, Drink & Dining Out The pub trivia thread

Remove this Banner Ad

More movie quotes. Just from random favourite movies of mine. Didnt use google so apologies if any mistakes have been made.

"He's a nutbag!"

"Why am I listening to you anyway. You're a virgin who can't drive"

"I never had friends like I had when I was 12. Jesus, does anyone?"

"I'M NOT A BATHROOM ATTENDANT!"

"You can start by wiping that ******* dumb smile off your ******* face. And I dont like being stranded in the middle of ******* nowhere with ******* keys to a ******* car thats not even ******* there... I want a ******* car right ******* now."

"Trace buster buster!"
"IN DA HOUSE!!"

"Yeah I got one. Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?"

"Cameron's ass is so tight if you shoved a piece of coal up there in a week you'd have a diamond."

"Hate us cos we're beautiful well we dont like you either!"

"Oh I'm anti... anti 9/11. It was a tragic day- we lost 17 of our best men"

"*. *. *. *.. FUUUUUUUCK"

"The two what?? Did you say the two utes?"

"Welcome to The Rock"

"Well that's just great... we have no money, we have no jobs, we have no food.. OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF"

"Bend over and I'll show you"

"Yeah you're cool man, we get it. You're the coolest guy at Shennanigans. Thats like being the smartest kid with Downs Syndrome"

"The men in my country would go crazy for this women.... this one though not so much"

"EH WRONG. No wonder the Japs are overtaking us. And by that- I dont mean you"

"You know what I'd do man. Two chicks at the same time man."

"Cinder*******rella"

"I'm the Roda and you're the Mary!!!"

"Look at you! You have a baby! In a bar!"

"Now you will open up your mouth. And you will swallow what I give you."

"Breaking up with someone over text message... thats like firing someone over the internet"

:potablewater: :musicalscore: :wheelchair:

One word Movie Title

10/10 for difficulty this one

Stared at this for 5 minutes before I realised the middle icon was blending into the BigFooty Dark theme lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

76-100
76​
"Hasta la vista, baby."The TerminatorArnold SchwarzeneggerTerminator 2: Judgment Day
77​
"Soylent Green is people!"Det. Robert ThornCharlton HestonSoylent Green
78​
"Open the pod bay doors, HAL."Dave BowmanKeir Dullea2001: A Space Odyssey
79​
Striker: "Surely you can't be serious."
Rumack: "I am serious … and don't call me Shirley."
Ted Striker and Dr. RumackRobert Hays and Leslie NielsenAirplane!
80​
"Yo, Adrian!"Rocky BalboaSylvester StalloneRocky
81​
"Hello, gorgeous."Fanny BriceBarbra StreisandFunny Girl
82​
"Toga! Toga!"John "Bluto" BlutarskyJohn BelushiNational Lampoon's Animal House
83​
"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."Count DraculaBela LugosiDracula
84​
"Oh, no, it wasn't the airplanes. It was Beauty killed the Beast."[28]Carl DenhamRobert ArmstrongKing Kong
85​
"My precious."GollumAndy SerkisThe Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
86​
"Attica! Attica!"Sonny WortzikAl PacinoDog Day Afternoon
87​
"Sawyer, you're going out a youngster, but you've got to come back a star!"Julian MarshWarner Baxter42nd Street
88​
"Listen to me, mister. You're my knight in shining armor. Don't you forget it. You're going to get back on that horse, and I'm going to be right behind you, holding on tight, and away we're gonna go, go, go!"Ethel ThayerKatharine HepburnOn Golden Pond
89​
"Tell 'em to go out there with all they got and win just one for the Gipper."Knute Rockne[29]Pat O'BrienKnute Rockne, All American
90​
"A martini. Shaken, not stirred."[30]James BondSean Connery[9]Goldfinger[31]
91​
"Who's on first."[32]DexterBud AbbottThe Naughty Nineties
92​
"Cinderella story. Outta nowhere. A former greenskeeper, now, about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac...It's in the hole! It's in the hole! It's in the hole!"Carl SpacklerBill MurrayCaddyshack
93​
"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving to death!"Mame DennisRosalind RussellAuntie Mame
94​
"I feel the need—the need for speed!"Pete Mitchell and Nick BradshawTom Cruise and Anthony EdwardsTop Gun
95​
"Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Make your lives extraordinary."John KeatingRobin WilliamsDead Poets Society
96​
"Snap out of it!"Loretta CastoriniCherMoonstruck
97​
"My mother thanks you. My father thanks you. My sister thanks you. And I thank you."[33]George M. CohanJames CagneyYankee Doodle Dandy
98​
"Nobody puts Baby in a corner."Johnny CastlePatrick SwayzeDirty Dancing
99​
"I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too!"Wicked Witch of the WestMargaret HamiltonThe Wizard of Oz
100​
"I'm the king of the world!"[34]Jack DawsonLeonardo DiCaprioTitanic

"He's a nutbag!" Se7en? (id have the whole quote "just because the *er's got a library card, doesn't make him yoda")

"Why am I listening to you anyway. You're a virgin who can't drive" - Clueless

"I never had friends like I had when I was 12. Jesus, does anyone?" - Stand By Me

"I'M NOT A BATHROOM ATTENDANT!" - Go! (?) Im not sure on this but its a vague recollection

"You can start by wiping that ******* dumb smile off your ******* face. And I dont like being stranded in the middle of ******* nowhere with ******* keys to a ******* car thats not even ******* there... I want a ******* car right ******* now." - Planes, Trains and Automobiles

"Trace buster buster!" - The Big Hit

"IN DA HOUSE!!" - Is this also The Big Hit?

"Yeah I got one. Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?" - The Breakfast Club

"Cameron's ass is so tight if you shoved a piece of coal up there in a week you'd have a diamond." - Ferris Bueller

"Hate us cos we're beautiful well we dont like you either!" - NO IDEA

"Oh I'm anti... anti 9/11. It was a tragic day- we lost 17 of our best men" - The Big Sick, this was epic, should actually be on all 100 movie quote lists

"fu**. fu**. fu**. fu**.. FUUUUUUUCK" - NO IDEA

"The two what?? Did you say the two utes?" - My Cousin Vinny (this took me a minute cause i was thinking YOUTS, your spelling actually makes more sense)

"Welcome to The Rock" - The Rock

"Well that's just great... we have no money, we have no jobs, we have no food.. OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF" - Is this Dumb and Dumber? I dont remember the last bit of the quote

"Bend over and I'll show you" - NO IDEA

"Yeah you're cool man, we get it. You're the coolest guy at Shennanigans. Thats like being the smartest kid with Downs Syndrome" - Waiting? or Office Space?

"The men in my country would go crazy for this women.... this one though not so much" - Borat

"EH WRONG. No wonder the Japs are overtaking us. And by that- I dont mean you" - NO IDEA

"You know what I'd do man. Two chicks at the same time man." - THIS ONES OFFICE SPACE

"Cinder*******rella" - Pretty Woman? "You want a name..."

"I'm the Roda and you're the Mary!!!" - Romy and Michelle (some classics in this, the whole business womans special thing is gold)

"Look at you! You have a baby! In a bar!" - NO IDEA

"Now you will open up your mouth. And you will swallow what I give you." - Shawshank (i thought it was "now, I'm gonna open my fly and you're gonna swallow what I give you")

"Breaking up with someone over text message... thats like firing someone over the internet" - NO IDEA

"EH WRONG. No wonder the Japs are overtaking us. And by that- I dont mean you" - NO IDEA

"Breaking up with someone over text message... thats like firing someone over the internet" - NO IDEA

1. is a part of a song. Is the opening scene in the film

2. British movie- opening first line of the movie.

3. Xmas film

4. Comedy. Big female star in the lead.

5. Another comedy, another huge female lead. (Both American)

6. Lead actor is possibly the coolest dude in Hollywood. He said this line in an airport.

1. is a part of a song. Is the opening scene in the film

2. British movie- opening first line of the movie.

3. Xmas film

4. Comedy. Big female star in the lead.

5. Another comedy, another huge female lead. (Both American)

6. Lead actor is possibly the coolest dude in Hollywood. He said this line in an airport.
1 bring it on?
2 still got nothing
3 nah I’m even less chance now. Is it a National lampoon vacation or something?
4 I should have got this before, bad teacher
5 nah still nothing
6 purely off the clues and the quote up in the air (I have no idea if the quote tbh)

"He's a nutbag!" Se7en? (id have the whole quote "just because the f***er's got a library card, doesn't make him yoda")

"Why am I listening to you anyway. You're a virgin who can't drive" - Clueless

"I never had friends like I had when I was 12. Jesus, does anyone?" - Stand By Me

"I'M NOT A BATHROOM ATTENDANT!" - Go! (?) Im not sure on this but its a vague recollection

"You can start by wiping that ******* dumb smile off your ******* face. And I dont like being stranded in the middle of ******* nowhere with ******* keys to a ******* car thats not even ******* there... I want a ******* car right ******* now." - Planes, Trains and Automobiles

"Trace buster buster!" - The Big Hit

"IN DA HOUSE!!" - Is this also The Big Hit?

"Yeah I got one. Does Barry Manilow know you raid his wardrobe?" - The Breakfast Club

"Cameron's ass is so tight if you shoved a piece of coal up there in a week you'd have a diamond." - Ferris Bueller

"Oh I'm anti... anti 9/11. It was a tragic day- we lost 17 of our best men" - The Big Sick, this was epic, should actually be on all 100 movie quote lists

"The two what?? Did you say the two utes?" - My Cousin Vinny (this took me a minute cause i was thinking YOUTS, your spelling actually makes more sense)

"Welcome to The Rock" - The Rock

"Well that's just great... we have no money, we have no jobs, we have no food.. OUR PETS HEADS ARE FALLING OFF" - Is this Dumb and Dumber? I dont remember the last bit of the quote

"Yeah you're cool man, we get it. You're the coolest guy at Shennanigans. Thats like being the smartest kid with Downs Syndrome" - Waiting? or Office Space?

"The men in my country would go crazy for this women.... this one though not so much" - Borat

"You know what I'd do man. Two chicks at the same time man." - THIS ONES OFFICE SPACE

"Cinder*******rella" - Pretty Woman? "You want a name..."

"I'm the Roda and you're the Mary!!!" - Romy and Michelle (some classics in this, the whole business womans special thing is gold)

"Now you will open up your mouth. And you will swallow what I give you." - Shawshank (i thought it was "now, I'm gonna open my fly and you're gonna swallow what I give you")

And FWIW- like I said I didnt google, hence the (hopefully) small errors.

Seven quote- that delivery is just perfect by Pitt.
The Big Hit- Lou Diamond Phillips, srsly how underrated is this guy? He owns every film he is in, I love him. Need to re-watch The Big Hit again sometime soon.
GO- yeah its the black dude in the bathroom who nicely passes a towel to some guy washing his hands, who in turn gives him a tip. Again, great delivery lol. I love that movie.
Planes, Trains: Steve Martin is one of the all time greats. I'd love to see any outtakes from that movie actually, they'd be hysterical.
Up in the Air: George Clooney says it to.... the chick from that dumb singing movie, anyway- her bf breaks up with her via text message, as they're about to begin firing ppl over the internet, instead of face to face.
Pretty Woman- apparently the "*******" part in Cinderella was adlibbed by the actress. Was perfect and suited the character to a tee.
Romy and Michele- jesus, there are so many quotes from that film, i found it hard to choose one!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back