FTA-TV THE PUNISHER

Remove this Banner Ad

I had such high hopes after binging season 1 again in preparation... the first episode started so well and now I'm half way through and im not holding out much hope

Jigsaw was totally under utilized in the first half of the season.

But hey at least it's better than iron fist

*S SAKE

Download a " s2 complete " torrent and get some campaigner narrating WTF

" White screen followed by red netflix "
" Marvel pages turning "
" Frank looks in the mirro - FK OUTTA HERE campaigner !!!!!

MORAL - dont download the " xvid-afg " torrent

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i thought the story was pretty weak this time round particularly the John Pilgrim stuff but I enjoyed it anyway.
its just fun to watch the Punisher do his thing regardless of what, why, where or who...and Bernthal makes a damn good Punisher

i still reckon his appearance in the first half of Dare Devil season 2 is about as good as it ever got.

It was decent but not great for mine. It would have been a lot better as a 10 episode season. So would pretty much every marvel netflix show to be honest. Too much Russo stuff and his Harley Quinn stretching it out. I'd watch in treatment again if I want to see a psychiatrist at work. It's not what anyone watches the punisher for.

The castle stuff was great, as was Curtis. I thought the girl was good too for the most part.

S2 ep1 done

Pub brawl scene

giphy.gif

Done
I enjoyed it more than S1.

Agreed that the " Billy / Doc MAH FEELS stuff got old about 2 3rds through though.
I did think Pilgrim was the most interesting character but.

Done
I enjoyed it more than S1.

Agreed that the " Billy / Doc MAH FEELS stuff got old about 2 3rds through though.
I did think Pilgrim was the most interesting character but.
Thought pilgrim and jigsaw were under utilized tbh

Remove this Banner Ad

Back