FTA-TV THE PUNISHER

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep..should I put that in spoilers?
Nah its on WIKI ( a very reliable source) :D

After the season was ordered, several main cast members revealed that they would return for the second season, including Ritter as Jessica Jones,[1] Rachael Taylor as Patricia "Trish" Walker,[25][2] and Carrie-Anne Moss as Jeri Hogarth.[26][3] Eka Darville also reprises his role as Malcolm Ducasse.[4] In March 2017, J.R. Ramirez was cast as Oscar, which was revealed in July after the airing of his character's death on Power.[6][27] By that month, Leah Gibson had also joined the cast, in the role of Ingrid.[5]

In April 2017, Janet McTeer was cast in an undisclosed role, described as someone who has "an enormous impact on Jessica's life."[28] In August, David Tennant was confirmed to be reprising his role as Kilgrave.[7]

Don't mind the ending. I enjoyed that.

I haven't watched Daredevil, is it on par/better?
I won't order them all because afaic it's really Punisher followed by DD1 then throw a blanket over the rest. To qualify, I haven't seen Luke Cage or Defenders. I think DD1 is second behind Punisher purely for gritty reality. I know it's still not realistic but when you consider all the other characters Punisher was the only one that came close. If you can suspend your beliefs about what a blind guy could realistically achieve then you'll probably enjoy DD1.

first season better, second season on par mostly because of frank

I would rank it

DD1
JJ 1
Punisher
DD 2
Defenders
Iron Fist
Luke Cage
That'd be my rating, top to bottom. Slightly different in groupings.

DD1, JJ1, Punisher - all class

DD2, Defenders - some slow parts

Iron Fist - too much filler

<Daylight, sunlight, a Supernova exploding right by Earth wiping out all life.>

Luke Cage - most disappointing, as he'd already been introduced in JJ, so the slow and disjointed blend of backstory, poor villians and mopey 'hero' were worse. Plus by this time for this and Iron Fist, I was rooting for Rossario Dawson's character to die, instead of her phoning in another sub-par wooden performance. The common weak performance across the shows. Deborah Ann Woll as Karen Page does a much better job as 'glue' between shows.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just up to ep8 and the " male-bonding over whiskey " scene.

Hung like a moose

:D

Jesus the series NEEDED this scene.
So ******* morose so far - there was only so much " Micro stares despairingly at the screen " i could take.

I still think ( apart from DD1 ) that these have too many episodes.

Just finished.

1st half of the season was hard work but what a reward for those who stuck-fast.

Of the series i've watched i'd have it

Daredevil s1
Punisher s1
Daredevil s2
Luke Cage s1 / Jessica Jones s1

From what I've read of other people's opinions on here that seems a pretty strong top two. I'd probably have Punisher ahead personally but those two definitely stood out.

Actually I already posted that.. good to see I still agree with myself.

I won't order them all because afaic it's really Punisher followed by DD1 then throw a blanket over the rest. To qualify, I haven't seen Luke Cage or Defenders. I think DD1 is second behind Punisher purely for gritty reality. I know it's still not realistic but when you consider all the other characters Punisher was the only one that came close. If you can suspend your beliefs about what a blind guy could realistically achieve then you'll probably enjoy DD1.

finished it last night started slow but really got good towards the end loved episode 12

rankings of the marvel netflix shows
daredevil season 1/jessica jones season 1 cant split them
daredevil season 2
punisher
iron fist i actually liked it after i watched it avoided it because of all the hate it got an even sank the boot in before watching :oops:
defenders
luke cage first half of luke cage was great but after a certain character dies it went downhill fast

next up jessica jones season 2

Punisher was my absolute favourite of all the Netflix series. Was hooked from the end of episode 1.

I'm in the minority but I found DD1 boring as batshit. I kept waiting for it to get good based on what everyone says but outside of a couple of moments, I found it very meh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back