Resource The Punters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Pinched this from the Port board who will be my best friends if this comes off.

Sam Gray is paying 100-1 to get 30 or more disposals. He is likely to play midfield and had 40 for the Magpies last week. It will be wet with lots of contests and high possession game.

West coast odds are crazy, $2.70. Even with Gaff and Kennedy out they’ve got a good side, small forward line in the wet could be handy.

Correct.

Losing two players and they all of a sudden become massive outside dogs.

Not to mention the Eagles record over Port and record at AO as well.

Sam Gray is paying 100-1 to get 30 or more disposals. He is likely to play midfield and had 40 for the Magpies last week. It will be wet with lots of contests and high possession game.

Glory be.

I had to hit that. 30+ and if he plays in the midfield tomorrow. Wow just wow. Thats massive overs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, went $100 with a mate. Where’s Roovolution

I just hope that it is the coaches that want to play him in the midfield and not Port Bigfooty posters logic. :drunk:

Tomorrow will be the closest I will be cheering ever for one Port player. :drunk::huh:

Actually my favorite all time Port player isnt there any more. :(:(:( He couldnt kick straight, cant remember his name, but he could take a mark but shitted himself at shots at goal. Name escapes me.

I will give you a nice bit of punting advice. Take the 20+ as well. I know if it loses you will lose double your stake but at $3 to hit 20+ given this rumour thats massive.

Cmon Sam Gray

Im expecting a Sam Gray disposal count either here or on the non-afl-discussion thread.

Get the feeling the kid will choke and do nothing. Eagles are fairly decent in the midfield even missing Nic Nat and Gaff. Its a big step up from SANFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back