Resource The Punters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Didnt quite dry out enough for him, if it was the last race on the card I reckon that would have been enough

Unlikely. Was a long way back. Others would've done better in the dry too like Muntahaa which was passing horses at the end yet still struggling in the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok back to footy punting

Last year I had Brad Crouch for the Brownlow - didnt even get on the park

This year I have had another go at Brad for the Brownlow - and at least he is on the park. I just hope I havent jinxed him again but I have a small $10 @$501

Ok back to footy punting

Last year I had Brad Crouch for the Brownlow - didnt even get on the park

This year I have had another go at Brad for the Brownlow - and at least he is on the park. I just hope I havent jinxed him again but I have a small $10 @$501

Where did you get this?

Wont be touching Rankine.

Walsh will win in a canter.

I bet the books will end up having an event where it excludes Walsh and everyone else is in it.

Even if Rankine had a good year and was on par with Walsh, the Victorian feel good narrative will be for Carlton and Walsh to win the Rising Star award, I too cannot see anyone else win it barring injury of course.

GreyCrow

I bet the books will end up having an event where it excludes Walsh and everyone else is in it.

Even if Rankine had a good year and was on par with Walsh, the Victorian feel good narrative will be for Carlton and Walsh to win the Rising Star award, I too cannot see anyone else win it barring injury of course.

GreyCrow

That and Rankine is a forward, in arguably the worst AFL team of all time.
The ball coming to him this season will be horrid.

Walsh will get as many cracks at it as he can handle starting in the square for 22 Carlton games.

In the long run its debatable who will end up better thats for sure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back