Resource The Punters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Loading up on Sydney at the line with a bit on sydney 40+. Just dont' see how port get anywhere near them at the SCG
I reckon Port are good things in Boak's 200th.

Freo getting a ton of love from the bookies. +11.5 for 2moro's game against Geelong and Port are only -6.5 faves against them at AO next week!

Thank you Eagles for straightening up a terrible weekend for me and getting me back to break even. Can always count on you to flat track bully.

Rory Laird with 42 in his first game as a midfielder, was $101 for the brownlow this morning, he won't be now.

Actually think he could win a Brownlow. Racks the ball up at will and is super consistent. Obviously lacks the 'flash' of the top end midfielders but if the danger fields and fyfes were to have a bad year he could pull a priddis.

Port -6.5 against Freo at AO next week. Surely that's a gift? Many people picked Freo to beat Geelong today but Geelong doing it easily. People who think Geelong are going to slide this year are mistaken. Geelong will be top 4 again and big chance for the flag.

Actually think he could win a Brownlow. Racks the ball up at will and is super consistent. Obviously lacks the 'flash' of the top end midfielders but if the danger fields and fyfes were to have a bad year he could pull a priddis.

Brownlow is a midfielders medal

Rory Laird with 42 in his first game as a midfielder, was $101 for the brownlow this morning, he won't be now.

Won't win it but odds will shorten. Put some money on him and cash out is my plan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$50 on West Coast 40+ @ $3.90 ($195)
$50 on Swans 40+ @ $3.10
$20 on Richmond H2H ($29)
$29 on WB H2H ($40.60)

$40 on Swans 40+

Return: +$75.60

So to sum up, if I am correct (which I'm probably not), I am up $75.60 from this weekend. Pretty nothing really but I'm not complaining. :)

Port -6.5 against Freo at AO next week. Surely that's a gift? Many people picked Freo to beat Geelong today but Geelong doing it easily. People who think Geelong are going to slide this year are mistaken. Geelong will be top 4 again and big chance for the flag.
Yeah this looks tasty...

Although, weary of port tbh. Still not totally convinced....

I had $20 on Geelong 1-39

Geelong up by 43 and big Jono Griffen takes a mark in the goal square for Freo on the siren to get the Cats back under the 40 point margin!

Oh wait the big spud misses! lol
I had a lot more than $20 on that same bet
Shattered haha

Remove this Banner Ad

Back