I got the same 4 plus GWS for $2.70
I'd be surprised if any of them lost

$50 on West Coast 40+ @ $3.90 ($195)
$50 on Swans 40+ @ $3.10
$20 on Richmond H2H ($29)
$29 on WB H2H ($40.60)

$40 on Swans 40+

Return: +$75.60

So to sum up, if I am correct (which I'm probably not), I am up $75.60 from this weekend. Pretty nothing really but I'm not complaining. :)

13/14 times HH you would have been laughing. They pulled off a massive upset. Unlucky mate. Damn unlucky. I was on the Swans too.

Also taking Brisbane/dons under 189.5. As others have said on the punting board it should be raining in Brisbane during the game.

Planning on using the TABtouch promo on all the underdogs this weekend.

If anyone doesn't know, the promo is "cash back if your team loses but score at least 60 points, up to $50"

Free hit IMO. Every team in the comp hit 60 points last week. Would have made a tiny sum if you bet all the underdogs last week.

Here's to another round of upsets!

I'll be on the faves this week. Should never read much into week 1 but really confident of many teams this week.

Also taking Brisbane/dons under 189.5. As others have said on the punting board it should be raining in Brisbane during the game.

After all the totals went over week 1 the bookies have put a little extra on all the lines. Have they corrected too much or will we get a spate of overs again?

Showdown line is out - Crows -15.5

Multi for round 2 - WC, GWS, Geel, Port $2.05. Not great odds for a 4 leg multi but it'd be a shock if any of these teams lost.

If anyone doesn't know, the promo is "cash back if your team loses but score at least 60 points, up to $50"

Free hit IMO. Every team in the comp hit 60 points last week. Would have made a tiny sum if you bet all the underdogs last week.

Can you explain TABtouch for us? Is it online? Do you need an account?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just had a look at the conditions and it says SA residents excluded. Do they give money back anyway?

Just had a look at the conditions and it says SA residents excluded. Do they give money back anyway?

Doesn't say anything about SA exclusion in the T&C's I read. Only NSW. That would be a real bummer.

Load up on all the games and if you get refunds i will have a crack next week :D

Sportsbet conditions exclude SA residents but they always give cash back anyway.

Yeah I'll let you know tomorrow night. I'm on the tigers.

That total was too high. Need to start making my bets again, being way too cautious. Felt pretty obvious. Wanted to get on Richmond when they blew out to $3.60 too. Bugger.

Eyeing Brisbane +16.5 and for the win too.

Last edited:
All the totals for todays games are going through the roof, except the one I bet of course lol. I'm on the over for Brisbane v Essendon 190.5.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back