Resource The Punters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've s**t the bed today. North as you said have packed it in and Freo now looking at doing the same. FML.

Crownbet currently trying to even their books on Sundays fight. Offering;

Place a Method of Victory bet on Floyd Mayweather and if your selection loses we'll match your stake with a Bonus Bet up to $50.

Applies to your first Method of Victory Bet placed on Floyd Mayweather.

Free bet!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Crownbet currently trying to even their books on Sundays fight. Offering;

Place a Method of Victory bet on Floyd Mayweather and if your selection loses we'll match your stake with a Bonus Bet up to $50.

Applies to your first Method of Victory Bet placed on Floyd Mayweather.

Free bet!

Got a mate who works at Sportsbet and they've taken 3.2 million on the fight (mostly McGregor) and reckon they'll do 10 million by the start of the fight. Sportsbet apparently only bookie laying McGregor. Reckons Mayweather will blow out by time fight starts. Can't tell me what price will be but Mayweather odds already moving. I was going to avoid betting but if Mayweather gets near $1.50 I may have to drop a chunk on him.

People getting caught up in the hesteria and betting on who they want to win. If he gets to $1.50 it won't be for long but have to monitor it or it'll be missed. Betting agencies must be getting nervous with the coin on Mac.

Got a mate who works at Sportsbet and they've taken 3.2 million on the fight (mostly McGregor) and reckon they'll do 10 million by the start of the fight. Sportsbet apparently only bookie laying McGregor. Reckons Mayweather will blow out by time fight starts. Can't tell me what price will be but Mayweather odds already moving. I was going to avoid betting but if Mayweather gets near $1.50 I may have to drop a chunk on him.

Ive got McGregor at $7 and went big, definitely already can hedge the bet when the odds reach around $1.18, so will be looking to hedge that bet out and not even worry about the result.

For the record, it wouldnt surprise me if McGregor won/fixed. It would guarantee a rematch of biblical proportions. lol :p

Each fighter would gain a $100m payday. ffs I would take a dive for that amount.:drunk:

Ive got McGregor at $7 and went big, definitely already can hedge the bet when the odds reach around $1.18, so will be looking to hedge that bet out and not even worry about the result.

For the record, it wouldnt surprise me if McGregor won/fixed. It would guarantee a rematch of biblical proportions. lol :p

Each fighter would gain a $100m payday. ffs I would take a dive for that amount.:drunk:

Yeah at the long odds it's probably worth a punt regardless. I probably won't end up betting it and with all the money coming in for McGregor it does make me question my judgement on this. I'm not a boxing expert and normally on UFC I back the underdog at long odds as it can be so unpredictable.

Yeah at the long odds it's probably worth a punt regardless. I probably won't end up betting it and with all the money coming in for McGregor it does make me question my judgement on this. I'm not a boxing expert and normally on UFC I back the underdog at long odds as it can be so unpredictable.

Value has long disappeared. As I said getting $7 for Mayweather is a gift. The arb has been on offer for some time.

Anyone who is against gambling, just a heads up, Arb guarantees no money lost but money gained.

Made a killing on Holly Holms beating Ronda a year ago. She was a massive underdog.

McGregor is not without a chance. Not at $4, definitely at $7 imo. Cant believe the madness of him being bashed in the odds. I hope Mayweather hits around $1.50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions have been bashed in from $1.84 into low $1.50s Im actually surprised its that much tbh.

Im not even sure NM have 21 fit players on their list.

Ben Brown might have to play ruck it seems. Lions shouldn't be that short though, they're now $1.48 for the win and line is -14.5. Not feeling that NM are desperate this a weekend so the Lions line will be my bet I think. I'll get on it after team announcement.

May have to take North +16.5 and Freo +42.5 ugh

Got Port -39.5 soon as it opened. Put 2.5k on it and now it's -52.5 and I'm being offered a $500 cash out.

Abletts inclusion caused the line to drop 2 points and the his exclusion caused it to go up 3 points! What a croc.

May have to take North +16.5 and Freo +42.5 ugh

Got Port -39.5 soon as it opened. Put 2.5k on it and now it's -52.5 and I'm being offered a $500 cash out.

Abletts inclusion caused the line to drop 2 points and the his exclusion caused it to go up 3 points! What a croc.

The north line seems decent, I went with Lions 1-39 after some deliberation. Freo have brought in some experience this week and agree with that line as a decent bet but they're just so shite lately it's tough. Now abletts not playing that Port line you've got should play well, suns die out after half time.

Giants will pump Port or Eagles next week. Bet big on them. $450 profit tonight but s**t betting to be honest. NFL starts 2moro! September is the greatest month of the year for betting.

Guys i put $200 on M. Crouch to poll top 3 in the brownlow at 63.5 to place what do you think the chances are. I put it on at the Tab the Day Dangerfield was rubbed out couldn't believe i got those odds.

Guys i put $200 on M. Crouch to poll top 3 in the brownlow at 63.5 to place what do you think the chances are. I put it on at the Tab the Day Dangerfield was rubbed out couldn't believe i got those odds.

Scored 29 or more disposals in every game bar 2. The other two were 27 and 28. Should catch the umpires eye a lot especially given we won 15 games for the year and drew 1.

Mind you Sloane would have grabbed a few 3 voters.

Check out the page 'isport genius' for those of you who haven't heard of it. It's a great tool for any punter. They have a demo on their page which allows use via unibet. I heard about them on a podcast 'The business of betting'.

Business of Betting have some really goood stuff on there. Like it a lot. A podcast for gamblers rather than punters if that makes sense.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back