Resource The Punters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints 1-39 over Bris.
Geelong 1-39 over Melb.

JJ kicked one from the goal square last night so that squared me up for the night :)

Edit: ffs we're $1.61 favourites vs Richmond next week! That won't last long.

Line has dropped from -13.5 last week to -8.5 now. I’m loving this.

Richmond paying $2.34 this week.

If we lose at least the beers at the game were free......

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
So they’re shortening as we speak. Yesterday they were $2.55ish. I’m taking bets they end up short favourites by Wednesday. But if I was betting, I’d get on them now. In fact, it’s worth a fifty so reckon I might have a flutter. No way we’re beating Richmond with Tex and Lynch out (which I suspect will be the case)

Filthy how Gawn missed that. Would of won my multi. I have had shocking bet's of late that have screwed me:

Canberra Raiders up by 18 against Titans and lost
Needed Houston to cover -23.5 and Gerald Green needed to get a layup for me to cover but shanked it. Houston won by 23
Gawn missing an easy shot right infront of goal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Won 2.7k on us last night but had been planning all offseason to put at least 10k down. Picked our first two games perfectly.

Was meaning to back Gibbs for the Brownlow last week but forgot as I’ve been so caught up with betting on the greyhounds. Making an absolute killing on those. Up over $350 from a handful of $10 bets. Only backing the long odds stuff. Hit a $15 one yesterday.

Anyway, with Matt Crouch out for a while I wonder how that will affect Gibbs Brownlow chances? Will he get more attention from the umpires or more attention from the taggers?

Absolutely smashed it this round:

Crows -3.5 then grabbed some more at -4.5
Gold Coast +13.5
Pies +20.5
Freo +11.5
Geelong -2.5 3rd Quarter
Geelong +18.5
Ablett O30.5 Disposals

Only mistake was Geelong 1-39

Got on Doedee for the Rising Star at $11. He put up great numbers Thursday night and he'll be surrounded by Talia and Lairdy all season.

Got on Doedee for the Rising Star at $11. He put up great numbers Thursday night and he'll be surrounded by Talia and Lairdy all season.

Just curious with SB do they still have cashout for this bet. I think from memory he was around $50 before R1.

I remember a few years ago taking Lever at $151 and was able to cash out when he got to around $20

Just curious with SB do they still have cashout for this bet. I think from memory he was around $50 before R1.

I remember a few years ago taking Lever at $151 and was able to cash out when he got to around $20

Nice!

I just checked on my bets on Doedee and Fogarty, placed a few days ago - you can cash out, but for less than the stake. Which is understandable right now, I suppose that could change as the season goes on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back