Remove this Banner Ad

Tex200

Cancelled
10k Posts Podcaster
Dec 24, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
With R1 only a week away, I've noticed more frequent talk about all the odds etc in a few different threads.

Thought it might be useful to give it its own thread. Mods feel free to move or merge as you see fit.

Whilst I don't generally punt, I love messing around with odds and combo's.

So to get things started for R1 I like the multi of Port and WCE both by 39.5. Currently at a pretty tasty 3.30 given both their opponents are young and will be underdone thanks to NAB 2 cancelled.

For the brave hearts 9 winners as follows is paying just under $50

Richmond
GCS
GWS
Crows
Pies
Dogs
Power
WCE
Hawks

Happy punting and good luck !!!

With R1 only a week away, I've noticed more frequent talk about all the odds etc in a few different threads.

Thought it might be useful to give it its own thread. Mods feel free to move or merge as you see fit.

So to get things started for R1 I like the multi of Port and WCE both by 39.5. Currently at a pretty tasty 3.30 given both their opponents are young and will be underdone thanks to NAB 2 cancelled.

Richmond
GCS
GWS
Crows
Pies
Dogs
Power
WCE
Hawks

Thats exactly who I have winning in R1, does not bode well for you.:confused::p

890378-ben-graham.jpg

As i said in another thread, Either Crouch brother to get 40 or more touches in a game for the whole season is paying $4 on Sportsbet. I think it will happen with Brouch now fit again and Mrouch finally with a full preseason. Brad Crouch played 2 games this pre season and got 40 in both plus has already done it in an AFL game.

I know it's a completely pointless bet, but for the lols, I tipped all under dogs on sportsbet to win by 40+ to see what kind of ridiculous odds I would get... it's paying over $160,000,000,000.

I had to read it a few times to make sure I wasn't double counting any numbers.
It's ridiculous the extent to which the odd multiply in footy betting.

I know it's a completely pointless bet, but for the lols, I tipped all under dogs on sportsbet to win by 40+ to see what kind of ridiculous odds I would get... it's paying over $160,000,000,000.

I had to read it a few times to make sure I wasn't double counting any numbers.

Sportsbet only pay multi's upto $1m.

Im not even sure there has been a round where every fav one by 40+

I'm sure some error would come up if I attempted to actually put money on it, and like I said I was looking for the most ridiculous pay out possible, i just thought it was amusing.
I think you can place the bet just that the max that SB will pay is $1m.

As i said in another thread, Either Crouch brother to get 40 or more touches in a game for the whole season is paying $4 on Sportsbet. I think it will happen with Brouch now fit again and Mrouch finally with a full preseason. Brad Crouch played 2 games this pre season and got 40 in both plus has already done it in an AFL game.

Against Hawthorn no less, if my memory serves me correctly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I put $50 on this thanks.

Should pay out by round 2 i reckon.

that looks pretty good, tempted to add us and the Pies to that...

Richmond
GCS
GWS
Crows
Pies
Dogs
Power
WCE
Hawks

Power lose to saints:drunk:

Is this where I add my disclaimer :p
hey, I'm not the one who started a punting thread lol, I'd be lucky to put one on all season.

do like throwing the numbers around though, especially round one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back