The Punting Fund

Remove this Banner Ad

Pakenham not completely stuffed after two legs... 36 combinations alive. If the fave (my top pick) wins the next I'll have 10 in the last leg. This is far from home as there are 12 * 11 = 132 possible combinations, but at least I have a chance finally.

Let's see what remarkable turn of events happens to * me up with this one! :)

Have i read it right that you just have the fav, no#14 in the last? Pays about $23000!

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Stats updated (and updated for extra money on winning div Conor Mckenna ) -

BETS 4
WINS 1
S/R 25.0%
OUT $8,723
IN $21,996
NETT $13,273
ROI 2.52
BANK $113,273
Nice one mate, however...
Stats updated (and updated for extra money on winning div Conor Mckenna ) -

BETS 4
WINS 1
S/R 25.0%
OUT $8,723
IN $21,996
NETT $13,273
ROI 2.52
BANK $113,273

Looks interesting mate, but have to ask,looking at Tab.com it paid 23,000 for a dollar as far as I can see..was unable to see your initial selections however, also was unable to figure out how despite not actually entering the pool not sure how you adjusted to a figure of 21,996
how did you make the adjustments? Did you have it for $1 or 50cents? Still can't see the initial selections too..Doubting Thomas in the house..

Looks interesting mate, but have to ask,looking at Tab.com it paid 23,000 for a dollar as far as I can see..was unable to see your initial selections however, also was unable to figure out how despite not actually entering the pool not sure how you adjusted to a figure of 21,996
how did you make the adjustments? Did you have it for $1 or 50cents? Still can't see the initial selections too..Doubting Thomas in the house..

I'll shortcut you to the answer. I have to adjust not just for what would have been on, but what I actually had on for myself. Tonight is a good example. I had 50c on the quaddie result tonight, and indeed I had half of the suggested outlay on, for myself. Therefore I didn't have to add the entire outlay to it, only the difference b/w what would have been outlayed in this theoretical 100k fund, and what was by me personally.

Edit: Unless you thought I was just doing this for fun?

I'll shortcut you to the answer. I have to adjust not just for what would have been on, but what I actually had on for myself. Tonight is a good example. I had 50c on the quaddie result tonight, and indeed I had half of the suggested outlay on, for myself. Therefore I didn't have to add the entire outlay to it, only the difference b/w what would have been outlayed in this theoretical 100k fund, and what was by me personally.

Edit: Unless you thought I was just doing this for fun?
I'm good at maths bro...
It paid 23,000 for $1.
you had it for 50c
still can't see your original bet or what it was worth...
Can't for the life of me figure out how you are claiming a 20k+ win

Only way to know is..total pool amount...
then do the maths..
So you outlayed exactly how much today and collected what exactly..
Imaginary bets would influence the payout substancially..we both know that..
Either way i still like your style Durex...you pay your bets..I'm living proof..
Winx knowingly!!!!

I'm good at maths bro...
It paid 23,000 for $1.
you had it for 50c
still can't see your original bet or what it was worth...
Can't for the life of me figure out how you are claiming a 20k+ win

Only way to know is..total pool amount...
then do the maths..
So you outlayed exactly how much today and collected what exactly..
Imaginary bets would influence the payout substancially..we both know that..
Either way i still like your style Durex...you pay your bets..I'm living proof..

Sigh...

I had the quaddie for half the amount personally. If the fund were running my half would be half the outlay. I therfore work out what the EXTRA (hence my use of the word extra earlier) outlay would be, etc, etc, etc, I am sure you can work it out from here

Sigh...

I had the quaddie for half the amount personally. If the fund were running my half would be half the outlay. I therfore work out what the EXTRA (hence my use of the word extra earlier) outlay would be, etc, etc, etc, I am sure you can work it out from here
Sigh..I still cant see your original selections or the outlay, just saying...

I love a quaddie plunge ...would happily load up with you mate, just saying the posts you have made regarding your win today don't add up..

The example got it for $1. I personally got it for 50c.
Sigh..I still cant see your original selections or the outlay, just saying...

I love a quaddie plunge ...would happily load up with you mate, just saying the posts you have made regarding your win today don't add up..

I uploaded every combination, I explained the maths.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt you only have the winning combo last night for half?

PAKM,QD,5/3/15/14,0.5

Or am i missing something

Yeah! Right you are. I must admit, I never even checked it. I read this post -

Have i read it right that you just have the fav, no#14 in the last? Pays about $23000!

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk

And thought he was saying I had it for $1.00, so just assumed that was correct.

My mistake! Well picked up.

Adjusted figures -

BETS 4
WINS 1
S/R 25.0%
OUT $8,723
IN $11,523
NETT $2,800
ROI 1.32
BANK $102,800

Remove this Banner Ad

Back