Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrisDog

Premiership Player
Dec 13, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Brisdog is not an intellectual. Growing up in the outhouse of a brothel in Elsternwick until the age of 19 is an impediment to anyone’s learning capacity. Sure, I was the youngest Son of the West to crack the ton before the age of 15 since Whitten, but unfortunately the end result was an IQ lesser than Hawkins.

But I can read a few things in life. I knew we would lose to Gold Coast round 3. I knew we would discombobulate Sydney Oct 1 2016. I made a grand on the doggies v the injectors 2000. Blokes - I know s**t.

It’s a vibe, not dissimilar to Mabo. I can read the body language from our vascular, sweat ridden brumbies. I could look at Toyd’s hair and determine if he would he would be average or lesser than average.

This week I see things: I see green, I see purple, I see Dale backing up, I see English getting monstered like a Maltese Terrior on heat vs an American Staffy. I see gold poles with women dancing loosely on them, I see $50 notes, I see Dusty Martin, I see a half empty bottle of benzo’s. I see dead people.

I see the dogs winning by 17 points.

I’ve said this on another thread and I don’t want to be accused of encouraging gambling, but Freo are about $2.60.

Chuck on whatever you can afford to lose, cheer the dogs home but if they collapse you’ve got a bit of cash to fund whatever your vices are to soften the blow. Although Brisdog may need a bit more cash than the average fan given the proclivities mentioned above.....

About to head into the game now with my beautiful girlfriend 🙋🏻‍♀️..... hoping for a much much better showing than last week. Time heals everything they say and last week I said I wouldn’t watch the Dogs again if Cordy was in the team 🤥🤫😊 but I’m fronting up again..... we should win this by plenty but I said the same last week and we know how that went. Last chance saloon today though, absolutely must win and take advantage of some teams around us all losing.

On a side note, I do have to thank Freo for giving us Hayden Crozier. I’m not sure but I can honestly say I don’t think he has played a bad game for us since arriving. I wasn’t sure of the benefit of picking him up but he is an absolute legend and one of the first picked every week. Courageous to a fault and just gives his all in every game. Even when he does make the odd mistake I can always forgive him because of how many great things he does. Just love him as a Bulldog.

Go Dogs, blow this Freo team away and let’s get some percentage improvement for a change.

Victory is assured. Lucky meal will be eaten during the match! Just got back from Woolies so buffalo wings with ranch dressing it is. I might make a salad to go with it, but I do have a Four 'n Twenty pie for the second half. Should i go junk and healthy and junk again or just junk and more junk? So many important decisions I am forced to make because of this club.

Go Dogs!

Seen more people turn up to VFL. I’m not even sure there’s 10,000 people here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back