Rumour The Push up King on the gear?

Remove this Banner Ad

Always felt people with faces that look like they're always chewing their own lips had a genetic predisposition to crime. Here I am yet again vindicated with another one of my brilliant stereotypes.

tremendous insight, Mr Lecter extended that to other peoples lips as well.

* beside “ Richmond Premiers 2017” inscription?

Gotta love mighty Jake the ex-Tiger that keeps the salt pouring out of opposition loser sooks!
247814-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

Suck it right up you weak campaigners

Duh. Gear is a part of professional sport, it's naive to think that of 800 professional athletes use would be uncommon. Of course Jake was on the juice and no doubt still is.

84233306-tom-harley-of-the-geelong-football-club-runs-gettyimages.jpg

Full natty brah.

Always felt people with faces that look like they're always chewing their own lips had a genetic predisposition to crime. Here I am yet again vindicated with another one of my brilliant stereotypes.

Gee Gaz senior would be rolling in his grave if he saw this

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a bit like when the Chinese swimmers came from no where and started winning. Turned out it was gear. From 11th with no hope to a flag? One of the clubs faves caught on the gear, *********
Once again your mob would know - what about Thomas and Keefe? - what a feeble excuse......and they were current Pies players who copped 2years...glass houses much or.......

Once again your mob would know - what about Thomas and Keefe? - what a feeble excuse......and they were current Pies players who copped 2years...glass houses much or.......

No excuses from me, rightly banned. Jake the battler just found steroids post footy hey? Renowned for his unnatural strength.

Didak/Hudson

I remember that , got offered a lift home from the city in a 2 door merc by a bloke surrounded by chicks who was shouting drinks
Sylvia was there too
Shots fired out the window whilst dids was in the back seat
Pretty difficult to get out
Depravation of liberty, assault, kidnapping
Great reporting by the MSM
Balanced as per normal
HEADLINE SHOULD HAVE READ AFL CHAMPIONS KIDNAPPING ORDEAL

I remember that , got offered a lift home from the city in a 2 door merc by a bloke surrounded by chicks who was shouting drinks
Sylvia was there too
Shots fired out the window whilst dids was in the back seat
Pretty difficult to get out
Depravation of liberty, assault, kidnapping
Great reporting by the MSM
Balanced as per normal
HEADLINE SHOULD HAVE READ AFL CHAMPIONS KIDNAPPING ORDEAL

I’m just stirring. Jakey has been a very naughty boy

Its a bit like when the Chinese swimmers came from no where and started winning. Turned out it was gear. From 11th with no hope to a flag? One of the clubs faves caught on the gear, *********
"Came from nowhere"
2013: 15 wins
2014: 12 wins
2015: 15 wins
2016: 8 wins
2017: 15 wins + 3 finals
Looks like 2016 was more of an outlier than 2017. Maybe all the other clubs were on the gear.

Well if he was using while playing he was never caught. To be never caught using when playing you’d have to be pretty smart. Not sure if you’ve seen Jake’s standover career but it wasn’t very smart. Ergo doubt jakey was smart enough to not get caught using while playing.

True but the juice has probably put an end to that fantasy.
Maybe not the penis but as for the testes well that's a whole new ball game with steroids.
Here's an excerpt from an on-line article re Testicular Atrophy(shrinkage)

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-testicular-atrophy.htm

Hormone-Related Causes
There are many reasons why a man may experience this sort of atrophy, though in most cases it has to do with outside factors. Hormonal imbalance is one of the most common. Sometimes imbalances happen on their own, but more often they are a consequence or side effect of medicines or other treatments. Exposure to radiation, as is common in cancer treatments, is one possibility; taking pharmaceutical drugs that contain estrogen, testosterone, or other sex hormones is another.

Steroid may also be to blame. When a man takes steroids, which are basically chemical compounds designed to intensify muscle growth and strength, he is putting an outside source of testosterone into his body. This causes the body to think it has enough, which can cause it to produce less sperm or no sperm at all, both of which can lead to atrophy. Quitting steroids can usually reverse the shrinking, but not always. A lot depends on the timing and how much damage has been done.

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-testicular-atrophy.htm

Some on here may scoff at this link, well it's one of the 1st I came across that talks in everyday lingo.
The anecdotal evidence that steroids have unwanted side effects is not in Q.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back