Rumour The Push up King on the gear?

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah in many ways your progress was almost classical, a few years of being there abouts, a step back and then the surge. What Pies fans fail to understand is that Buckley has taken us backwards every year whereas apart from 2016, Hardwick did the opposite.

Just hope the pies show improvement this year. Doesn’t necessarily have to be a finals appearance but a game style you can identify and will improve over the next couple years. Just need to sort out KPP IMO, midfield is good enough

M
lots of the PEDs have a half-life where it is nigh impossible to be tested positive for, plus the other ones where you will test positive, there are equivalent substitutes that cant be tested for... and then if you just dont open the door or the wife/girlfriend says you are 'out' when you are just in bed, but 'glowing' (re:halflife)

#toosmartcantcatchme

Whatya reckon Swannie meant?

Most tested bloke in the history of the game
What a joke
Selective testing
I believe that with the following facts it's not hard to raise these questions
Replacement of demetriou and Fitzpatrick from afl
Warning phone call to Evans
The weapons payoff and job
The convenient withdraw of CHARTER
The attempted SOFT penalty
THE RECENT BOMBER FIASCO and involvement with seedy types
The pay offs
The growth of WATSON business interests overseas
The hird situation
The Gordon connection and sus premiership that ensued
All questions not asked not answered No
If I want to give to a charity I can. I follow Collingwood for FLAGS, something we consistently fail at. So you enjoy that social do gooding.

I do
Whilst supporting the boys
I'm mature enough to know that when all clubs have made the grand final bar the 2 latest expansion teams, that in reality the fix is in by the AFL
I'm also happy in the knowledge that we on average since inception play in a grand final every 3 to 4 years on average
Which I might add is a achievement that ALL clubs wish they had
We're much much more than a weekend game of footy

Chris Judd aka 'Bambi' gave the tell in the Fairfax The Age article. re:dope testing for exogenous testosterone. He talked about the carbon isotope ratios in the printed article, the C12, and C13, and how the C12 was from animal product, and C13 vegetable(soy) product, and they as professional footballers in Perth should have known this. This was circa Essendon or O'Keefe/Thomas at Collingwood.

The thing about the article, Bambi pulled one from the spook(intelligence/spies) handbook, from a limited hangout. But Bambi merely proved he knew esoteric information only valid when one is using a PED program for 'recovery therapy', testo patches post-game, plus whatever other roids in pre-season. #toosmartbyhalf is dumb

NB. I knew about the testo intricacies cos of the Floyd Landis case when he was positive in 2006 to exogenous testosterone, they went into this in detail, re: the carbon isotope exogenous testosterone method testing... when they rarely if ever use the CIR test. because it is more costly, and the entire regime it set-up to allow competitors to use PEDs within certain boundaries. This will detect exogenous testo, not merely testosterone-epitestosterone ratio with is the indirect arbiter of 'positive'.

limited hangout
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_hangout https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_techniques that involves the release of previously hidden information in order to prevent a greater exposure of more important details.
It takes the form of deception, misdirection, or coverup often associated with intelligence agencies involving a release or "mea culpa" type of confession of only part of a set of previously hidden sensitive information, that establishes credibility for the one releasing the information who by the very act of confession appears to be "coming clean" and acting with integrity; but in actuality, by withholding key facts, is protecting a deeper operation and those who could be exposed if the whole truth came out.
In effect, if an array of offenses or misdeeds is suspected, this confession admits to a lesser offense while covering up the greater ones.

Are you Alex Jones from Info Wars ??

Chris Judd aka 'Bambi' gave the tell in the Fairfax The Age article. re:dope testing for exogenous testosterone. He talked about the carbon isotope ratios in the printed article, the C12, and C13, and how the C12 was from animal product, and C13 vegetable(soy) product, and they as professional footballers in Perth should have known this. This was circa Essendon or O'Keefe/Thomas at Collingwood.

The thing about the article, Bambi pulled one from the spook(intelligence/spies) handbook, from a limited hangout. But Bambi merely proved he knew esoteric information only valid when one is using a PED program for 'recovery therapy', testo patches post-game, plus whatever other roids in pre-season. #toosmartbyhalf is dumb

NB. I knew about the testo intricacies cos of the Floyd Landis case when he was positive in 2006 to exogenous testosterone, they went into this in detail, re: the carbon isotope exogenous testosterone method testing... when they rarely if ever use the CIR test. because it is more costly, and the entire regime it set-up to allow competitors to use PEDs within certain boundaries. This will detect exogenous testo, not merely testosterone-epitestosterone ratio with is the indirect arbiter of 'positive'.

limited hangout
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Limited_hangout https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_techniques that involves the release of previously hidden information in order to prevent a greater exposure of more important details.
It takes the form of deception, misdirection, or coverup often associated with intelligence agencies involving a release or "mea culpa" type of confession of only part of a set of previously hidden sensitive information, that establishes credibility for the one releasing the information who by the very act of confession appears to be "coming clean" and acting with integrity; but in actuality, by withholding key facts, is protecting a deeper operation and those who could be exposed if the whole truth came out.
In effect, if an array of offenses or misdeeds is suspected, this confession admits to a lesser offense while covering up the greater ones.
tl;dr
"Judd is a cheat because he knew stuff that was on a sports doco I watched once"

Yeah can’t stand the guy. Plus the whole depression thing with fasolo. What ****stick actually thinks that let alone writes it.

Didn’t he also write some baseless s**t about the drug culture at Collingwood?

Yep he's been going us ever since
Any appreciation for the gift rapped scoop ed have him , nah
Loved the 18 on drugs at collingwood scoop prior to round 1 2016 vs swans, hmm should have been dis endorsed the next morning
Totally false , wrong club
F...king disgrace
Love to have a quiet word and do an opie on him
And he wonders why BUCKS and our players despise him

Just hope the pies show improvement this year. Doesn’t necessarily have to be a finals appearance but a game style you can identify and will improve over the next couple years. Just need to sort out KPP IMO, midfield is good enough

I think will be covered ok
Interesting mason has better / similar figures in the first 20 games than daniher,who grew up with the game
Better than a few others at comparative afl experience
Watch out if they stick , could really suprise

His boss wont be happy? What with? Sampling the merchandise?

2ba7da2ef586e9cad4ae8bb9e8edfe2d.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

tl;dr
"Judd is a cheat because he knew stuff that was on a sports doco I watched once"
no, not actually, I have leant my outline about drugs in sport, and the Insider-Outsider problem. I don't consider them cheats, I believe Hird and Essendon got a raw deal. It was not a "documentary" I watched, it was actually the Landis defense, they attempted to crowd-source expertise and input, and one of the clearing-desks was a forum not unlike bigfooty, it was DailyPeloton, and dailypelotonforums... so much of the recondite evidence was laid bare on the forum. West Coast players, if, if the outsider dichotomy true, they have no need to harness such esoterica. My point, it is not Hird and Essendon, it is all, including Jake King when playing, and the current Tigers no doubt whatsoever.

so, no one is a cheats, no one are[sic] cheats[sic], don't project your discrimination on players and athletes for merely doing what enablers are requesting of them.

Last edited:
M
Whilst supporting the boys
the Essendon boys and Lachie Keefe and Josh Thomas paid a heavy price for the incompetence at affal HQ. Was it around ~2010ish that Maxwell and others at VicPark tested positive to hgh, but this never came out? It was the slack@rse Gillard gov't that needed a switch and something on the front pages, so we got the Fed, Customs, and imports of peptides and press conferences to rap the CEOs of the NRL and AFL over the knuckles, when the latest Newspoll numbers the ALP were bleeding. It was a confluence of (happy) accidents. This is the true crime by Evans and Dank and Charters* and WeaponDRobinson and Hird, they could not manage[sic] risk management.

Shane Charter esquire must be referred to as Shane Charters on the FigBooty just like your gran referred to Myer(Grace Brothers) as Meyers.
Lance Uppercut

Last edited:
the Essendon boys and Lachie Keefe and Josh Thomas paid a heavy price for the incompetence at affal HQ. Was it around ~2010ish that Maxwell and others at VicPark tested positive to hgh, but this never came out? It was the slack@rse Gillard gov't that needed a switch and something on the front pages, so we got the Fed, Customs, and imports of peptides and press conferences to rap the CEOs of the NRL and AFL over the knuckles, when the latest Newspoll numbers the ALP were bleeding. It was a confluence of (happy) accidents. This is the true crime by Evans and Dank and Charters* and WeaponDRobinson and Hird, they could not manage[sic] risk management.

Shane Charter esquire must be referred to as Shane Charters on the FigBooty just like your gran referred to Myer(Grace Brothers) as Meyers.
Lance Uppercut
:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back