Werewolf The Queen’s Gambit Werewolf - GAME OVER, RUSSIANS WIN

Remove this Banner Ad

I suspect GUH thinks it’s crow
He also suggested a couple of days ago (before being outed) that you and omgfridge could be evil. Plus boncer34 in a post just before the one quoted below. So I doubt any of you 3 are in his faction, and you definitely can't be if EJW flips goon.
Not much. My last effort was based on freaking out on who the potential Jester could be. I actually am not a fan of the role. I sort of like what Mister M did. He can hang around in the thread as far as I am concerned.

Other than that I have been looking at lurkers as I usually do early in the game. sante and omgfridge have caught my eye and votes.

Here's the post that mentions boo (was he seered by H's faction?). He was fishing for the doc as well as the other faction head at this stage.
boncer34 has been posting oddly since Day 1 (vale Nunez). Saw him as a possible SK

Another oddity is here at D.3 both Bonce and Dero are still drawing breath and iirc have not crossed paths in the thread. Same faction or both are village street chess players?

Seriously, it may be an error of judgement to eliminate me now.

Not saying I'm not evil. Am saying it might be costly.

But hey, it's my your funeral.

crowy please Chipmunk
Well I'm guessing you're the cub then.

In this post GUH suggests EJW, Crowy or MC Bad could be the Russian head. So presumably none of them is his faction head.
That would be a surprising charge. Thought I was renowned for being fair, open minded and trusting and certainly the last to chuck yonnies.

However the circumstances of the game dictate a choice between Elton, Crowy and MCBG. If one of them is the Rusky Head or the cub sobeit.
This means the remaining unknowns that have not been accused of anything by GUH are:
PG
Zerg
Filthy
P4L
me

I'd say one of these 5 players is GUH's head. If the Russians are paying attention and have seered any of these 5 as villagers it could be worth hitting them tonight to see if they die.

C'mon Crowy - Don't be the subject of the Talking Heads refrain

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
I can't sleep, 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me, I'm a real live wire

Psycho killer, qu'est-ce que c'est?
Fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, fa, far better
Run, run, run, run, run, run away

Crowy

Glitch Shapeshift GIF - Glitch Shapeshift FaceChange GIFs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In this post GUH suggests EJW, Crowy or MC Bad could be the Russian head. So presumably none of them is his faction head.

This means the remaining unknowns that have not been accused of anything by GUH are:
PG
Zerg
Filthy
P4L
me

I'd say one of these 5 players is GUH's head. If the Russians are paying attention and have seered any of these 5 as villagers it could be worth hitting them tonight to see if they die.
Does dogs factoid have meaning here? Someone got seered by the other evil faction, yeah? Are any of those players a likely seer target? I’m struggling to think it through since the seer of a head could have come from either evil faction, so could have more names.

This game is too hard and I don’t want Chip to design future games

Does dogs factoid have meaning here? Someone got seered by the other evil faction, yeah? Are any of those players a likely seer target? I’m struggling to think it through since the seer of a head could have come from either evil faction, so could have more names.

Vote Crow

Why shouldn’t they vote for you?
A demon seems to think I’m a Russian after being false seer’d as a Russian.

I have a demon and a Russian (ejw most likely) voting me literally just evil trying to get a free kill during the day.

can’t wait for the “your scrambling you must be evil” so I come out and defend myself and I’m evil. I don’t respond and I’ll be evil.

Vote me if you like but I’ll die a lonely villager.

I'm not sold that you're not a Russian. All the randomiser does is put in all the leftover roles that you aren't and spits one out. The fact it came out as a Russian goon is neither here nor there.
So if EJW flips Russian is he trying to distance from me to give me clear air?

I mean yeah makes sense but when I’m sitting here arguing against it, it’s probably not what’s happening.

I've simply highlighted players GUH has pointed the finger at as being possible evil over the journey. I think we can safely assume he wouldn't point the finger at his own faction head. Since the 5 players I listed are the only unknowns he hasn't mentioned, presumably one of us is his faction head.

The Russians are in a stronger position than the Demons, and imo they still have a chance of winning. Using the dogs fact that one of the faction heads has been seered by the opposing faction (I think that was the fact...?), I've suggested the Russians might want to have a crack at any of the 5 players on the list that returned a SCP seer result to see if they die. I think this is probably what they did last night when they hit 11kgm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back