Werewolf The Queen’s Gambit Werewolf - GAME OVER, RUSSIANS WIN

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Hello por_please_ya You do have a significant decision to make. IMO you are as much a neutral as Mister M

Am pretty sure you have noticed those planning your demise are of the alleged good persuasion. They are of course simply trying to eliminate me and use you as road kill on the way to another purpose. For some that is me.

Sure I am bad as sin, but I can assure you there will be no bullet from us heading in your direction. I suspect Crowy and his cohorts have a similar view.

I ask you to consider the nature of Beth. She aint a Joan of Arc.

Not fussed wherever else you send the pills, but I would ask you not send them to me or other evil .
Hello respected Russkies.

We will kill Porps tonight. We recognise the risk she may now have the pills, but see little option.

We suggest you kill Mwerps, but Tubbs is a secondary target if you so wish.

See por_please_ya, this is why you ignore evil.

Ps. Thanks for the gift

Hello respected Russkies.

We will kill Porps tonight. We recognise the risk she may now have the pills, but see little option.

We suggest you kill Mwerps, but Tubbs is a secondary target if you so wish.

Hi.

I think you should reconsider. If you kill porps, I’m going with her. At this stage, we need as many evil alive as possible.

I suggest you kill MWPP and we will take care of Tubbs.

Hi.

I think you should reconsider. If you kill porps, I’m going with her. At this stage, we need as many evil alive as possible.

I suggest you kill MWPP and we will take care of Tubbs.

Hello Sante

You do not know me very well. I am probably the last person to take heed of lurkers and negligible contributors to the game.

Bad luck for you if your tale is true.

Hello Sante

You do not know me very well. I am probably the last person to take heed of lurkers and negligible contributors to the game.

Bad luck for you if your tale is true.

I’ll give you one hour before I out your head.

I have to admit something. The amulet was randomised. I stupidly forgot to pass it on (was with my family last night; my sister had a baby the other day so was meeting my niece).
I'm sorry sante :(
I would have chosen omgfridge.

This isn't the first time I've forgotten to pass on the ******* amulet as Nunez will remember quite clearly lol.

Good luck village, or what's left of it.

DEADLINE

1610661153621.png

Beth and Benny played again, with Townes watching. And she lost. And she lost again. She felt that she was at a crossroads, should she continue.

"You have to keep going, don't give up" Benny said. Beth made her way to the bathroom, and looked at herself in the mirror. What should she do?

You chose Option A: have another drink, maybe some drugs, skip to the end of the story.

BOOM!

Beth is on the floor again. She would not get up. An innocent street player is blown up from an explosion nearby. And one of the Lewis twins was there as well. You never knew which is which.

Well, that was boring...

Option B: Beth works harder and enters the Championship.

Beth is ready, with Benny and Townes' great preparation. It was time.

1610661432845.png

por_please_ya (Beth Harmon - Chess Lover) killed by Demons
sante (Street Chess Player) killed by exploding Bottle of Tranquilizers
MWPP (One of the Lewis Twins) killed by Russians

It is now Day 5. Deadline is at 9pm AEDT

I have to admit something. The amulet was randomised. I stupidly forgot to pass it on (was with my family last night; my sister had a baby the other day so was meeting my niece).

This isn't the first time I've forgotten to pass on the ******* amulet as Nunez will remember quite clearly lol.

Congrats to your sister!

Onya Auntie.

Oh! I’ll stop cursing you then :D

Back