Covid-19 The Queen has covid

Remove this Banner Ad

She's back attending video calls
Weekend_at_Bernies.jpg

Q-Anon followers think she died months ago. Seriously

With Phil the Greek? Phil was coming back from the Spankers Club when he had his car accident. His paddles slipped. He copped some splinters which gave him a chronic blood infection.

Course I might be having fun.

As for inbreeding problems, name the last smart Anglo German Royal.

Define 'smart'.

Prince Charles for example has served both in the air force and navy and did so for five years beginning his career as a Sub-Lieutenant in the Royal Navy, serving on the guided missile destroyer HMS Norfolk (1971–1972) and the frigates HMS Minerva (1972–1973) and HMS Jupiter (1974). Like other junior commissioned officers, Charles has to pass the entrance examination to begin his career as a Sub-Lieutenant.

Charles has also qualified as a helicopter pilot and jet pilot and was a member of the Naval Air Squadron on HMS Hermes. He was also promoted to Lieutenant-Commander and became the commander of the coastal minehunter HMS Bronington for the final ten months of his active service in the Royal Navy.

As a result of his service in the airforce Charles is also qualified to fly a Chipmunk basic pilot trainer, a Harrier T Mk.4 V/STOL fighter, a BAC Jet Provost jet pilot trainer, a Nimrod maritime patrol aircraft, a F-4 Phantom II fighter jet, an Avro Vulcan jet bomber, and a Spitfire classic WWII fighter. He is also a fully trained member of the Parachute Regiment.

Charles also graduated from Cambridge University, the first heir to the throne to earn a university degree (a Bachelor of Arts majoring in History, archaeology and anthropology). He was also the first heir to the throne to sit public examinations. He also attended the University College of Wales in Aberystwyth and studied Welsh history and language

He's been a member of the House of Lords since the age of 22, where he's received first hand training and experience in the Westminster system of government.

Does that qualify as 'smart'?

Define 'smart'.

Prince Charles for example has served both in the air force and navy and did so for five years beginning his career as a Sub-Lieutenant in the Royal Navy, serving on the guided missile destroyer HMS Norfolk (1971–1972) and the frigates HMS Minerva (1972–1973) and HMS Jupiter (1974). Like other junior commissioned officers, Charles has to pass the entrance examination to begin his career as a Sub-Lieutenant.

Charles has also qualified as a helicopter pilot and jet pilot and was a member of the Naval Air Squadron on HMS Hermes. He was also promoted to Lieutenant-Commander and became the commander of the coastal minehunter HMS Bronington for the final ten months of his active service in the Royal Navy.

As a result of his service in the airforce Charles is also qualified to fly a Chipmunk basic pilot trainer, a Harrier T Mk.4 V/STOL fighter, a BAC Jet Provost jet pilot trainer, a Nimrod maritime patrol aircraft, a F-4 Phantom II fighter jet, an Avro Vulcan jet bomber, and a Spitfire classic WWII fighter. He is also a fully trained member of the Parachute Regiment.

Charles also graduated from Cambridge University, the first heir to the throne to earn a university degree (a Bachelor of Arts majoring in History, archaeology and anthropology). He was also the first heir to the throne to sit public examinations. He also attended the University College of Wales in Aberystwyth and studied Welsh history and language

He's been a member of the House of Lords since the age of 22, where he's received first hand training and experience in the Westminster system of government.

Does that qualify as 'smart'?

I know several pilots. It is not that hard.

Saying he's smart because he has been sitting in the House of Lords since he was 22 brought tears of laughter.

His hero was Mountbatten who really got his just desserts for screwing the subcontinent, causing the death of millions.

I know several pilots. It is not that hard.
So you don’t have to be ‘smart’ to be a pilot of fighter planes or helicopters? Anyone can do it? Is that what you’re saying?

Saying he's smart because he has been sitting in the House of Lords since he was 22 brought tears of laughter.
You missing the entire point was quite amusing as well

His hero was Mountbatten who really got his just desserts for screwing the subcontinent, causing the death of millions.

What’s that got to do with being ‘smart’?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Queen is a ripper. Tough old goat. But surrounded by dysfunction. And like Patti Boyd, she inspired great rock music. She will be missed when she departs. It's so lonely on a limb.

I got a news alert on my phone that the Queen is feeling much better and ready to return to work. Good for her. I'm glad to hear she is well although I did feel like smirking at the idea that a monarch does any work let alone at her age.

I got a news alert on my phone that the Queen is feeling much better and ready to return to work. Good for her. I'm glad to hear she is well although I did feel like smirking at the idea that a monarch does any work let alone at her age.

You could try comparing the time she puts in with that of Scott Morrison.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back