Review The quest to 2 million...

Remove this Banner Ad

Look, I don't know. Younger males (15-22) are still in the metro-sexual phase but the hipster look (mostly beards) is starting to get phased out now.

its very strange.
My kid is 15 and still in the "don't care if it's from k-mart" phase. LOL. Got some whikkies happening and he's like "na, I'm not growing facial hair". So funny.

My kid is 15 and still in the "don't care if it's from k-mart" phase. LOL. Got some whikkies happening and he's like "na, I'm not growing facial hair". So funny.

Wait until he wants the Ralph Lauren aftershave (instead of that cheap stuff) and designer clothes and different stuff. Or the 'bohemian' phase where he gladly wears unconventional clothes or alternative stuff and then it could be hios hipster phase. You will know hes into that metro-sexual phase.

Wait until he wants the Ralph Lauren aftershave (instead of that cheap stuff) and designer clothes and different stuff. Or the 'bohemian' phase where he gladly wears unconventional clothes or alternative stuff and then it could be hios hipster phase. You will know hes into that metro-sexual phase.
He'll be paying for it himself by then. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back