The "Question to the next person" game

Remove this Banner Ad

So what is the next question?

Does this fit the definition of irony in that I am querying this with a question?

Perhaps this could, by default, actually be the next question.

Well, allow me to be more forthright with my questioning in order to keep things rolling. What is the best toasted sandwich you have ever made?

Well, allow me to be more forthright with my questioning in order to keep things rolling. What is the best toasted sandwich you have ever made?
A. The last toasted sandwich I made was the best one I have ever made.

Q. What was the very first movie you ever saw at the cinema? What was the first name of the first person you ever kissed in desire? What was the name of the street that you first lived in?

Throat singing in Kazakhstan

Will the human race still be around in 500 years time, or are we doomed
I have a feeling we'll still be here. But a 1000 years from now? It would be anyone's guess. The only way I can't see us existing would be because of a series of unprecedented natural disasters, global disease or if some meteor 2km in diameter decides to end us.

If you won $50 million in the lottery, how would you go about increasing your fortune? i.e. what sort of investments would you make.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a feeling we'll still be here. But a 1000 years from now? It would be anyone's guess. The only way I can't see us existing would be because of a series of unprecedented natural disasters, global disease or if some meteor 2km in diameter decides to end us.

If you won $50 million in the lottery, how would you go about increasing your fortune? i.e. what sort of investments would you make.
Personally I'm an easily satisfied person so probably a few properties a bar/club/Irish pub, perhaps a local eatery in my home town. Providing they already bank atleast a little profit as is.

Does anyone else use peroxide to clean their ears, if so how well doesn't it work!?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back