The "Question to the next person" game

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
If you were overseas and had to lose one of your passport, your wallet or your phone which would you lose and which would you least prefer to lose?

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns

CazC30

Far from the madding crowd.
Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
If you were overseas and had to lose one of your passport, your wallet or your phone which would you lose and which would you least prefer to lose?
Passport... means I can stay longer if its'a nice place can lose wallet or phone as this would be life threatening.

Have dinner with Charles Mansun, Pol Pot, Hitler or Stalin.

Deadpool

All Australian
Jun 3, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Passport... means I can stay longer if its'a nice place can lose wallet or phone as this would be life threatening.

Have dinner with Charles Mansun, Pol Pot, Hitler or Stalin.
Hitler- because there is sharp cutlery around.

You have to get rid of one kind of technology from the world for good: motorised transport or the Internet (and all its sub aspects)- which one?

CazC30

Far from the madding crowd.
Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
Hitler- because there is sharp cutlery around.

You have to get rid of one kind of technology from the world for good: motorised transport or the Internet (and all its sub aspects)- which one?
Trust me they're all total dicks.

I would hope there was a good alternative to motorised transport as I don't feel we can do without the internet.

Get arrested for drugs in Thailand or a sex act in Saudi Arabia?

Jul 19, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Atlanta Falcons/Winnipeg Jets
Trust me they're all total dicks.

I would hope there was a good alternative to motorised transport as I don't feel we can do without the internet.

Get arrested for drugs in Thailand or a sex act in Saudi Arabia?
Sex act in Saudi Arabia, as long as it was not of the homosexual nature, by being a male there I would get away with it.

You are only allowed eat one of these meats for the rest of your life: (obviously you can eat other foods)

A. Pork
B. Beef
C. Chicken

Which meat do you pick and why? (you can still consume milk eggs etc its mainly the meat component)

Herbie_53

Rookie
Apr 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Sex act in Saudi Arabia, as long as it was not of the homosexual nature, by being a male there I would get away with it.

You are only allowed eat one of these meats for the rest of your life: (obviously you can eat other foods)

A. Pork
B. Beef
C. Chicken

Which meat do you pick and why? (you can still consume milk eggs etc its mainly the meat component)
I've actually given this one a bit of thought. Chicken was eliminated immediately, for the sheer reason that I'm a hopeless cook with it. In chickens favour was that almost all takeaways have chicken meals, but if I want to cook dinner, it's out.
Eventually, I've had to rule beef out as well. It wasn't easy as I love burgers and pies, but, given recent events, I have to be more careful of my diet. So, choosing pork cuts back an absolute mountain of stuff that I love, but shouldn't have. What also gets pork over the line is the fact that I'm a slightly better cook with it.

What led you to supporting the AFL team that you do ?

Bigjobss

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Apr 7, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
If you're in a park with your dog and he lays a cable under a bush, do you Leave or Bag it?

Clean it up 100%.
Stuck in a car on a road trip to Sydney with either
A) Waleed Aly as a passanger with his guitar
B) Harold Bishop - in character
No radio or phones allowed.

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Clean it up 100%.
Stuck in a car on a road trip to Sydney with either
A) Waleed Aly as a passanger with his guitar
B) Harold Bishop - in character
No radio or phones allowed.
Waleed Aly as a passenger with his guitar.

What vegetable would you pick if it was the only one you could eat for a month?

Back