The "Question to the next person" game

Remove this Banner Ad

When I was employed always Friday... But now each day is the same...

English or French mustard.

English, not sure if Ive had mustard with an accent

would you rather eat two minute noodles cooked in the toilet or drink alcohol brewed in a bathtub of algae

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure,

Are Asians in general worse drivers?

It depends on your definition of bad driving. Most research suggests they are less likely to be involved in fatal accidents but this doesn’t account for traffic infringements and minor collisions.

Why isn’t anyone doing anything about the ridiculous cost of frozen chia or packaged potato crisps when fresh potatoes have gone back down in price? $8 for red rock deli can get absolutely ****ed

It depends on your definition of bad driving. Most research suggests they are less likely to be involved in fatal accidents but this doesn’t account for traffic infringements and minor collisions.

Why isn’t anyone doing anything about the ridiculous cost of frozen chia or packaged potato crisps when fresh potatoes have gone back down in price? $8 for red rock deli can get absolutely ****ed
I suspect people are always willing to pay for niche products without care about the price, or relate this back to the cost of potatoes. I buy a particular style of chips at the supermarket, but I acknowledge I could make it myself cheaper but I CBF. I am considering doing the flavorings myself and buying the cheaper chips however.

Why do people generalize musical genres. "Country music sucks", "Heavy metal sucks" The narrow genres are incredibly diverse when you seek all of the styles within those genres.

I suspect people are always willing to pay for niche products without care about the price, or relate this back to the cost of potatoes. I buy a particular style of chips at the supermarket, but I acknowledge I could make it myself cheaper but I CBF. I am considering doing the flavorings myself and buying the cheaper chips however.

Why do people generalize musical genres. "Country music sucks", "Heavy metal sucks" The narrow genres are incredibly diverse when you seek all of the styles within those genres.
Because it's easier to remember a generalisation compared to this:
turnerkarlfinalinfographic.jpg

Why does procrastination have such a pull on some people compared to others?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back