(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MEB_

Mumma Mebbie
Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
craigos this dog is now shaking hands like a boss. He should do business meetings he'd be a natural :D

What else can I teach him... drop? Play dead? Clean the house....
I taught one of my mum's golden retrievers to do "cuddles". I'd sit on the floor on my knees and tap my shoulders and she goes on her back legs and puts her front paws on my shoulders, leaning in for a hug. So ******* cute.

craigos

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 2, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
craigos this dog is now shaking hands like a boss. He should do business meetings he'd be a natural :D

What else can I teach him... drop? Play dead? Clean the house....
That's awesome!! At the moment my dog is at work and it just emptied the contents of my bosses waste paper bin all over the office. Good times.

A good one is you get it to sit and then you have a release word (Go is the probably the best or you can even use Bananas or something stupid). So get the dog to sit (no treat for that) and walk a couple of paces and say "Go"and then when the dog comes to you give it the treat (once again patronising the hell out of it with a "yes")

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
That's awesome!! At the moment my dog is at work and it just emptied the contents of my bosses waste paper bin all over the office. Good times.

A good one is you get it to sit and then you have a release word (Go is the probably the best or you can even use Bananas or something stupid). So get the dog to sit (no treat for that) and walk a couple of paces and say "Go"and then when the dog comes to you give it the treat (once again patronising the hell out of it with a "yes")
I think I'm gonna try drop first- then this one. This dog is a nutter, he can't keep still so I think this one will be hard.

Top Bottom