drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
Same. Is it set in Croatia?
King's Landing is basically Dubrovnik with a few CGI towers added in. I did a GoT tour when I visited there 4 or 5 years ago.

I believe most of the show though is filmed in and around Belfast and in Iceland

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 28, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
How do you find the 'top contributors' list for each thread in this new update?
Pretty sure it doesn't exist any more. You can find out how many posts you've made in a thread by hovering over the little icon of your avatar when in the forum list

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Engimal v3

Premium Gold
Sep 21, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
How was Martin Bryant so accurate and efficient while shooting from the hip? I hear this one all the time, and I've never heard a real answer.

Definitely believe Bryant did it, but am left wondering how the hell he did it.

tryitout

Team Captain
Jan 11, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
How was Martin Bryant so accurate and efficient while shooting from the hip? I hear this one all the time, and I've never heard a real answer.

Definitely believe Bryant did it, but am left wondering how the hell he did it.
He wasn't hitting people from 100 metres away. Think about how small that cafe is for example, could have literally been holding the gun with his foot and pulling the trigger with his big toe and taken out a dozen people.

GeelongFTW

Norm Smith Medallist
May 3, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australian Cricket Team,
He wasn't hitting people from 100 metres away. Think about how small that cafe is for example, could have literally been holding the gun with his foot and pulling the trigger with his big toe and taken out a dozen people.
The site of the original cafe is now a memorial and they made another one relatively nearby IIRC.

Top Bottom