Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dorne is set in Real Alcazar in Seville, Spain. If anyone wants to visit, prebook and skip the massive queue. It is beautiful and well worth it, as is Seville.

The sand snakes are very pretty also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dubrovnik is the Bali of the Eastern block. GOT fanbois would be the least of my worries.

How was Martin Bryant so accurate and efficient while shooting from the hip? I hear this one all the time, and I've never heard a real answer.

Definitely believe Bryant did it, but am left wondering how the hell he did it.

How was Martin Bryant so accurate and efficient while shooting from the hip? I hear this one all the time, and I've never heard a real answer.

Multiple bullets from very close range. You couldn't swing a cat in that cafe he shot up.

He wasn't hitting people from 100 metres away. Think about how small that cafe is for example, could have literally been holding the gun with his foot and pulling the trigger with his big toe and taken out a dozen people.

He wasn't hitting people from 100 metres away. Think about how small that cafe is for example, could have literally been holding the gun with his foot and pulling the trigger with his big toe and taken out a dozen people.
The site of the original cafe is now a memorial and they made another one relatively nearby IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back