Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a female equivalent for the term "sausagefest"?

f08c682d4e39f3557650049437e1e4a8

(Log in to remove this ad.)

YES. I always put it down to dancing too much...is there a different explanation?
Well I've never had it before. I gym and run regularly so my body is somewhat conditioned to physical movement but my hips and knees are really sore. I didn't dance or do anything stupid on the night. Can't work it out.

Well I've never had it before. I gym and run regularly so my body is somewhat conditioned to physical movement but my hips and knees are really sore. I didn't dance or do anything stupid on the night. Can't work it out.
I've just done a quick google search and apparently it's caused by purine leading to too much uric acid production.

Alright, so I have no idea how VPNs work but I'm gonna get one probably by the end of the week.
I have some idea about using US netflix by choosing an American server etc.
But with torrenting, if I use for example a Swiss server to go on various torrent sites, do I have to remain on that server - which means I'll cop slow speeds etc?
Or one it starts, I change server to one in Sydney which allows me to get a better ping/download speed? I assume the VPN would mask the IP or whatever, which means that Telstra can see I am using data but not what for exactly.

I saw on this website - (haha nearly linked Newman from Seinfeld on youtube) http://www.bestvpnaustralia.com.au/vpn-torrenting-ultimate-vpn-torrent-guide-aussies/#torrentingvpn

This part in particular -

Step 5: Edit the Proxy

In the Proxy box, put the ExpressVPN server address that is closest to you.

Does this mean I can say chuck on an ExpressVPN server that is lets say again, Sydney, to get the best download speed possible but mask my IP?
I thought I might have to deal with some trash download speeds, but this doesn't sound too bad.

The girl I'm seeing at the moment told me some of her guy friends send her pick dics as a joke. She doesn't tell them not to because she finds it funny. Am I being uptight or is this weird af and kind of inappropriate?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back