Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

In a rented property, whose responsibility is it to clean the roof gutters (or organise for them to be clearned)? The landlord or the tenant?
The landlord. My friend just went through this. You can do them yourself if you just want them done and are capable but its one of those things that someone may struggle with since it involves a ladder and manual labour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys how does ticketing work for concerts?

I have floor tickets for GnR next month at the MCG. My mate couldn't afford them at the time so he missed out. I was thinking about it last night, what is stopping me from ringing Ticketmaster and telling them I lost my tickets and get another one sent to me. My mate buys a ticket just to get into the ground then I give him my old "lost" ticket to get to the floor with me.

Do they scan again at the ground level (that'd be silly), do they give wristbands or do they just look at the ticket?

My mate will buy a cheaper ticket to scan into the ground. So he will get in with no issues. My plan is to use my new ticket, give him the old ticket just to show people that he is meant to get down to the ground. Obviously, if they scan this again it won't work, but if its just like at the footy and they just look to see if your meant to be in that section we will be sweet.

Still don't think it will work. The concerts I've been to where I've had ground standing tickets I've always been given a wristband after having my ticket scanned. This pretty much becomes your ticket then, a couple of times I've even had the ticket taken away after scanning.
At what point did you get the wristbands though? Surely they dish them out inside the stadium and not at the gates.

Yeah, that's my logic. We got screwed around a bit though so gonna try and use that in our favour.

Don't use that logic as it will work against you.

You just have to be prepared to sink your teeth into following something through and well beyond 'acceptable' limits.

You keep at it until you get a result.....and you will get a result.

Its not gout. It would start at your toes or feet, not knees. It's also unlikely that someone fit would get it. Maybe you're just getting older and it's taking longer to recover.

Not true on just about every count.

Was diagnosed with gout six months ago. Good news was that it was just a fractured knee.

At what point did you get the wristbands though? Surely they dish them out inside the stadium and not at the gates.

Rod Laver - Ticket scanned at gate and then taken away at door entrance and replaced with a wristband.

Etihad - Ticket scanned but not taken and wristband given at point of entry for appropriate queue outside ground.

MCG - Don't have a clue TBH, but considering it's the bigger venue their procedure could very well be the most stringent. Give it a go if you want, but best to be prepared for disappointment IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back