Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with some people's username being highlighted in blue and "community leader" underneath?
It's like the lowest level of BigFooty moderation.
I'm can approve, delete, combine and sticky thread, but only for a particular subboard. There's no other perks to it.

Are WA Bunnings the only place where sausage sizzles are in bread rolls rather than slice of bread?
How much are they in each city?

See images in story

I find the sausage sizzles at places like home centre car parks (usually have a combination of Harvey Norman/good guys/Officeworks etc) have sausages in bread but also kranskys you can get in a roll. Think $4-$5

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

What is it about persons inability to empathise or be able to accept/understand predicaments or situations from other points of view?

Be it, choice of clothes, music, cars, suburb where you live, schooling, holidays destinations, TVs, movie taste, food etc.

Cars is always one that makes me chortle. 🤭 For those who tell you not to buy X, get what I've got Y. It's the best car. Or buy Z, it suits you.

Does anybody know on tv shows/movies they never show Google when searching something online? It's always some generic search engine or something. And also why majority of the time cover up the Mac logo?
So they don't have to pay google and the site's they search are all made up ones to suit their show

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Is it just me or a lot less traffic on bigfooty these days? A lot of bigfooty posters not working thus not on bigfooty?

I was thinking the other day weather traffic for Bigfooty had increased since March and the lockdowns.

If people are just working and staying home maybe there are less things to talk about?

Is it just me or a lot less traffic on bigfooty these days? A lot of bigfooty posters not working thus not on bigfooty?
The place was a lighthearted forum until the covid started up, now it's just arguing for arguments sake and not as fun to be on. imo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Forcibly locking people in their homes doesn't produce merriment
Keeping a sense of humour is important. I bet if people had a week off refreshing news websites every ten seconds they'd be more likely to engage in some light hearted conversation.

When people say now is not the time for laughter I respectfully disagree 100%.

Keeping a sense of humour is important. I bet if people had a week off refreshing news websites every ten seconds they'd be more likely to engage in some light hearted conversation.

When people say now is not the time for laughter I respectfully disagree 100%.
Just for you then Craigos
images - 2020-08-07T155311.433.jpeg

The place was a lighthearted forum until the covid started up, now it's just arguing for arguments sake and not as fun to be on. imo.

I'm just realising some of the people who started some of the day long arguments in the covid thread are not even living in Melbourne.

I just ignore them now and it's much better.

I'm just realising some of the people who started some of the day long arguments in the covid thread are not even living in Melbourne.

I just ignore them now and it's much better.
Their hatred of Dan transcend state boundaries

I was wondering this the other day. I grew up in the 80s and even though I do listen to music from other eras 80s music still forms the bulk of my listening habits. Are people who grew up in the hip hop era still going to be listening to hip hop in their 50s and 60s?

I was wondering this the other day. I grew up in the 80s and even though I do listen to music from other eras 80s music still forms the bulk of my listening habits. Are people who grew up in the hip hop era still going to be listening to hip hop in their 50s and 60s?
First few Public Enemy albums are still on high rotation for me.

I saw them at festival hall mid 80s ??
and Im an 80s kid
I mainly listen to music before my era now 60s and 70s
The last first album that really got me going was the Arctic Monkey's debut. I saw them when they toured it at the Thebby too and it was a cracker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back