Mega Thread The Questions Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better than the shower thats for sure.

Ill never understand that..
Shower beers are great

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk
Shower beers (in an ice cold stubby) in a warm shower are amazing after a long hard day or before heading out

Remember the good old days of the drought? Take a bucket into the shower they said, allow the cold water to flow into it as said water was heating up. Then reuse the water to water plants.
Share your drought stories here.
Drought was real bad in Ballarat I think they had to go to extremes there

Remember the good old days of the drought? Take a bucket into the shower they said, allow the cold water to flow into it as said water was heating up. Then reuse the water to water plants.

Odds and evens re watering your garden?
Washing your car with a bucket only. (i do that anyway- dont even own a hose).

My dad still does the bucket thing- but only in the laundry sink. They dont do the shower anymore, which is fair enough.

I do a bucket in the sink (waters the herbs and tomatoes on my balcony)and a bucket for my water pick (that fills the bird bath)

Every few dry seasons if it gets a bit desperate I do the bucket in the shower

And when plastic bags were outlawed at supermarkets. The outrage was as thick as pea soup.

The issue is forgetting to take in one of those reusable bags every time

That was such a load of rubbish that was.
Other countries had been doing that for years, I know Ireland did.

The hypocrisy of it too- all these idiots jumping up and down about no more free plastic bags. Then next minute- where's my yoshi plastic crap collectible I'll no doubt forget about in few months time. :rolleyesv1:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You should. Join a women's masters team.
2020 was my first year of being eligible for Masters sport, and everything bloody well got cancelled because of COVID

I was devastated - ever since I turned 30 I've been hanging out for the day when I would once again be the young fit guy in the competition

Those pensioners better watch out this year

2020 was my first year of being eligible for Masters sport, and everything bloody well got cancelled because of COVID

I was devastated - ever since I turned 30 I've been hanging out for the day when I would once again be the young fit guy in the competition

Those pensioners better watch out this year
Haha, yep that sucks. You want to smash it when your a fresh 35yo.

We weren't allowed to do a poo inside as it would use up too much water (this is pre water saving toilets) so Dad dug us a hole in the back corner of our block next to the chicken pen. Wasn't great in winter but we got through it.

We weren't allowed to do a poo inside as it would use up too much water (this is pre water saving toilets) so Dad dug us a hole in the back corner of our block next to the chicken pen. Wasn't great in winter but we got through it.
as nature intended it

I stayed at a rural place in central Europe
The hole in the ground was missed every morning
There was a shovel there to slide it in
I dont know if it was a test or just the owner CGAF
I dont think it was a bear

I stayed at a rural place in central Europe
The hole in the ground was missed every morning
There was a shovel there to slide it in
I dont know if it was a test or just the owner CGAF
I dont think it was a bear
Some of my most vivid memories are pooping related.

Remote African village ditch.
Remote Himalayan hole in the ground.
First time overseas and a stopover in Singapore airport trying to figure out what to do.

Good time.

Some of my most vivid memories are pooping related.

Remote African village ditch.
Remote Himalayan hole in the ground.
First time overseas and a stopover in Singapore airport trying to figure out what to do.

Good time.
Goan Pig Toilet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back